Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Aw aimless please please please make content of you reading cc and tattle so we can see you cry into your Kylie in real time ❤️

That actually might be worth watching. Well at least if she really claps back at the comments. We can then remind her of her contradictions because whatever she says she will have said or done the opposite in the past a plenty.

Mar 7, 2024
Brown teddy bear bottoms, black snoopy tee and long grey cardigan, all scooped up off the floor 10 mins before leaving the house
I put more thought into my outfit this morning and I've only been doing the garden! All that time and money and that was the only outfit she could come up with? I wouldn't wear it on working from home day, let alone in a job where image is key. She's truly given up on herself

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I put more thought into my outfit this morning and I've only been doing the garden! All that time and money and that was the only outfit she could come up with? I wouldn't wear it on working from home day, let alone in a job where image is key. She's truly given up on herself
Most bizarre outfit I’ve ever seen her in. I imagine nothing fits her now. There is no chance she is a size 12, she’s got a beer belly now.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Thought I would repost this beauty! Do you want to know why I like to laugh at you?? Because you continually chat about being kind yet you are a fING t. Wish a giant rock would squash you down!

To aimee being kind means be kind to her only. After that everyone else can be as unkind to each other as they like. I would be interested to know if she has ever blocked anyone for arguing with one of her dober twats? Or for callling her dober twats out but without mentioning aimee herself?

Mar 7, 2024
She's clearly in denial and doesn't want to buy larger sized clothes, if her ego is that fragile pay someone to change the labels to a size 12!
I've never understood why she doesn't create herself a basic/capsule wardrobe so it's easy to create outfits (same but different) instead of looking like she fell in the charity shop reject bin!
Couple of plain midi or maxi dresses, smart black trousers and something looser/casual. Plain t-shirts and vests (if a 4 year old would wear it then it is not the one). Kaftans, cardies, blazers (in a range of colours). She could switch up the accessories to make different outfits. She could get most of it in m&s or even tiktok shop and then make some commission selling it to the toothless tramps that follow her.
Bet vicious vav and charlie are wetting themselves at the absolute state of the grubby gobshite.
Come on swamp donkey, this is a new low even for you. Has Gregg the wallet cut up your credit card? Been spending too hard pumpkins? There is no fairy godmother, no one is coming to whisk you off to the ball. You are unfortunately the ugly sister and no amount of badly applied make up will turn you into a princess. Get the mop and bucket out cinders and start making an effort, this is your 'job' after all

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely ridiculous how much crap she buys for autumn and Halloween. Not even September and she’s got Halloween s up already. And the pumpkin doormat was not stunnnninnngggg it’s a fing door mat. She’s absolutely tapped in the head. She proper goes overboard with the themed stuff she buys.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Absolutely ridiculous how much crap she buys for autumn and Halloween. Not even September and she’s got Halloween s up already. And the pumpkin doormat was not stunnnninnngggg it’s a fing door mat. She’s absolutely tapped in the head. She proper goes overboard with the themed stuff she buys.
She loves doormats so much because that's all men use her as. Doormat aimless, who's a se ride and has herpes

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And a matching Nose too!
She’s not really got an awful lot going for her has she? Her job is filming her boring as do life which consists of bargain basement shopping for awful se, buying cakes and eating take aways. She can’t even do her makeup nice and today’s outfit was appalling. She’s hideous and getting more hideous as the weeks go by. I expect by Christmas she will be a size 18 to 20. Can’t wait to see her squeeze herself into a size 12 jumpsuit then 🤪

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Watching that HB shop was like watching Lauren S, she did the Gary the ghost thing too. It wasn’t funny when she did it, let alone A 🙄

I’m not a grinch and I’m not tight but this ‘BER month, Halloween, pumpkin’ nonsense from her is ridiculous. It’s August but even if it was October it would be tragic. And what a waste of money. Is she so devoid of content ideas this is all she has. Deary me. And what life lessons is she teaching that kid?

And her outfit today - clearly nothing fits her so other than oversized trackies she’s nothing to wear but she would have looked smarter if she had gone today in a trackie.