Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I absolutely love autumn but don't decorate the house orange I mainly love it because I have the same body type as a polar bear so love being able to go out in a hoodie and jeans without turning in to a sweaty mess ( not as sweaty and shiny as this clown though ) although I'm approaching 41 so will probably need to rethink that when the premenopause hits 🙈🙈🙈 I love Halloween so decorate for that as my daughter is only 10 and we have a Halloween party every year.

If she finds doing a big shop difficult then why not just order online?? I prefer to do that as I don't spend any money on se that I would buy if I went to the shops.

This may come across as a pity post but it's more frustration really. I work full time, own my own house and am a genuinely single parent.
All this whole BER crap is absolutely ludicrous. The obsene amount she has spent already just on autumn s is off the scale. I am literally feeling sick at the thought of Christmas and how I'm going to make it doable for my family. Then you've got this dickhead who spends money like water for doing the odd crap advert?! I just don't get it.
Always remember you are doing your best & your family will see that & always appreciate you for that. Oinking Olga has nothing on you, yes it may spend other people’s money on se & that’s all the cheap tacky stuff is pure se but its life has nothing else in it other than that. Your family love & appreciate you & I damn sure they would rather have you than some cheap tacky Ber bollocks in their world. So chin up. ❤️🌵

Mar 9, 2024
Aren’t those false nails she’s wearing tho? They definitely are not her own! To be fair I’m rubbish with doing anything but the basics so I always have to go for a proper manicure cos I can’t stand tatty cuticles. Having said that I’m pretty sure once the acrylics or whatever are on it’s not hard to make them look ok when you paint them yourself!

Mar 7, 2024
Aren’t those false nails she’s wearing tho? They definitely are not her own! To be fair I’m rubbish with doing anything but the basics so I always have to go for a proper manicure cos I can’t stand tatty cuticles. Having said that I’m pretty sure once the acrylics or whatever are on it’s not hard to make them look ok when you paint them yourself!
It's almost like the kit looks brand new and hasn't been used...... Aimee would never be dishonest though would she?! Remember the AD for Essie nail polish where she pretended she painted on her natural nails but just painted over her acrylics 🤔🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240901-180612_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240901-180612_Photos.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 29

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It's almost like the kit looks brand new and hasn't been used...... Aimee would never be dishonest though would she?! Remember the AD for Essie nail polish where she pretended she painted on her natural nails but just painted over her acrylics 🤔🙄
God she’s an ugly f, then makes her nails look like that, at least try and make them look pretty. Not much can be done to her face with that nose but she could have nice nails 🤭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s a lying t

Mar 9, 2024
This may come across as a pity post but it's more frustration really. I work full time, own my own house and am a genuinely single parent.
All this whole BER crap is absolutely ludicrous. The obsene amount she has spent already just on autumn s is off the scale. I am literally feeling sick at the thought of Christmas and how I'm going to make it doable for my family. Then you've got this dickhead who spends money like water for doing the odd crap advert?! I just don't get it.
Don’t dare go there babe. All she has is a mountain of tat! Yes it’s nice to have cash to splash but if that’s all you have then ultimately you have nothing at all. My kids are grown now, I am very lucky that I’ve not had to struggle but if you ask my kids what they got for xmas when they were 5 they wouldn’t have a clue. They remember the house being full of friends and family, the noise, the commotion, the excitement and the love. They remember the Christmas games and walks and our most precious decorations are the ones we made or the ones they made at school.
Remember she has nothing in her life to be proud of - her entire life is subsidised and precarious. know 100% you wouldn’t swap your life for hers because the only thing she has worth having is few spare quid and that’s because her dad provides all the essentials - tick tock wouldn’t keep her in Kyle and pumpkins if she had to pay rent and car finance
Walk proudly mamma and your kids will follow - the best gifts to give your kids don’t come with a price tag and only very specials mum are able to hand those priceless gifts to their babies - you got this ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Don’t dare go there babe. All she has is a mountain of tat! Yes it’s nice to have cash to splash but if that’s all you have then ultimately you have nothing at all. My kids are grown now, I am very lucky that I’ve not had to struggle but if you ask my kids what they got for xmas when they were 5 they wouldn’t have a clue. They remember the house being full of friends and family, the noise, the commotion, the excitement and the love. They remember the Christmas games and walks and our most precious decorations are the ones we made or the ones they made at school.
Remember she has nothing in her life to be proud of - her entire life is subsidised and precarious. know 100% you wouldn’t swap your life for hers because the only thing she has worth having is few spare quid and that’s because her dad provides all the essentials - tick tock wouldn’t keep her in Kyle and pumpkins if she had to pay rent and car finance
Walk proudly mamma and your kids will follow - the best gifts to give your kids don’t come with a price tag and only very specials mum are able to hand those priceless gifts to their babies - you got this ❤️
Spot on 👏

Mar 7, 2024
Kitchen tat assembled. Just how much crap
Has she bought?

Nothing worse than a cluttered kitchen with unnecessary stuff
View attachment v0f044gc0000cra7q3fog65okl5ompdg.mp4
Do we think there will be a Halloween tree this year?!
I'm thinking no. Every room will be overflowing with seasonal tat but I bet she can't face doing a tree after launching last year's tree in a toddler tantrum. Especially thinking dave the rave would be bothered and would rush round to hers to fix it. He saw what a psycho she was a fed off 🤣 love that for her

Mar 8, 2024
See Aimee.. she has nothing in her life to make her happy. She has to buy all this s all the time to keep her happy. It’s not sustainable. She’s an embarrassment. She doesn’t deserve the supply of cash she has. I’m sure your Christmas will be wonderful and your family will love it. You’re doing amazing as you are. And I’m sorry you’re feeling out of your depths with Christmas coming up.

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Thank you all especially puffy and olga for your kind words and it definitely puts it into perspective. Would be nice not to have to worry about money but would not want to be her for all the tea in China.
My kids are happy and thriving. I have lovely family and friends. I run to keep myself sane and am doing a marathon next month. So poles apart from her thank goodness. Xx

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you all especially puffy and olga for your kind words and it definitely puts it into perspective. Would be nice not to have to worry about money but would not want to be her for all the tea in China.
My kids are happy and thriving. I have lovely family and friends. I run to keep myself sane and am doing a marathon next month. So poles apart from her thank goodness. Xx
You’re incredible! You’re absolutely doing amazing and doing a marathon!! If your kids are happy and thriving then your job as a parent is being done and it’s been done well. You have so many lovely positives in your life and alls she has is a house full of tat. And a drinking problem.

Mar 9, 2024
You are smashing it babe - trust me. I deal with some of life’s dregs in my job but I’m also pretty humbled by some amazing families. You sound like an amazing mum - NOT UP FOR DEBATE! Keep going, keep smashing it ! ❤️

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
Mar 9, 2024
Do we think there will be a Halloween tree this year?!
I'm thinking no. Every room will be overflowing with seasonal tat but I bet she can't face doing a tree after launching last year's tree in a toddler tantrum. Especially thinking dave the rave would be bothered and would rush round to hers to fix it. He saw what a psycho she was a fed off 🤣 love that for her
Thats a problem for David 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that line still tickles me 🤣🤣🤣 you can’t fing dump me David! You have got to mend me tree -you not sin me tick ?????? do off you fat bell end you’ve given me dose - get ya pervert mother to do it cos I’m long gone🏃🏻

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Please try not to feel like that x I am sure you are much better in every other way. Memories are made with love and fun and not the buying of tat!
This is one of the main reasons why she irritates me so much. She has no perception of how her actions impact on others.
Amended to say having read your subsequent messages your batting her out of the park when it comes to life. ❤️

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Watching a film but decided to go make a stupid video stuffing her face with chocolate and to slap her mouth so loudly.
Pause the film at least. Child shouting into her cus she was missing it, too busy talking to her phone. fing dope she is. “It’s multicoloured” oh do off Aimee. Your life must be so sad if this is your reaction to fing chocolate. Get a fing grip and get off social media

Last edited: