Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Oh god yes, I mean posting your child on the internet for any paedo, Dick and Harry to look at (and in school uniform which pervs love looking at) is bad enough, but to do it along all the se and crap and bad decor is really taking the biscuit 🤭
She really does show signs of having a childlike mentality and a very low IQ.
Bet it’s take away again tonight or a few raw carrots with something beige/cheese warmed up in the microwave. She’s not right is she and needs a live in carer or to go into an assisted living facility 🤯
And the biggest sin …. Leaving the price tags on the pumpkins ( she does this all the time) annoying as do!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Going on about her period “kicking her arse” she’s so milking it to get this peri menopause content going!

And what a s dinner for H. Yeah great steak but the cucumber & gravy combo is just urgh

Attachments

• IMG_7303.png
    IMG_7303.png
    418.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7304.png
    IMG_7304.png
    429 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7306.png
    IMG_7306.png
    455.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7307.png
    IMG_7307.png
    443.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7308.png
    IMG_7308.png
    443.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7309.png
    IMG_7309.png
    422 KB · Views: 21
  • export_1725474472115.mov
    13.3 MB
Mar 9, 2024
This is fatty boom boom’s favourite game - leave a comment up for clap back purposes - can write this script for her! It’s totally innocent and goes to show how perverted those trolls are making out I’m offering my child up to the perverts - all in clipped tone and looking straight into the camera- pepper the clap back with a few “ FACT” and it MY daughter I will decide lines and there we go a hundred Huns saying how vile we are to bully a child and how she needs to contact her personal investigating officer yada yada - maybe even a chocked voice and red eyes to spread it a bit further - so predictable

Mar 9, 2024
This is fatty boom boom’s favourite game - leave a comment up for clap back purposes - can write this script for her! It’s totally innocent and goes to show how perverted those trolls are making out I’m offering my child up to the perverts - all in clipped tone and looking straight into the camera- pepper the clap back with a few “ FACT” and it MY daughter I will decide lines and there we go a hundred Huns saying how vile we are to bully a child and how she needs to contact her personal investigating officer yada yada - maybe even a chocked voice and red eyes to spread it a bit further - so predictable

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I wonder why she wants to give the public access to any photos of her child. Some people never post anything at all on a public social media. Even real celebs are careful aren’t they. The way her mind works is just bizarre but why the dad doesn’t step in is even more odd 🤯

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
If you hold the love heart for a couple of sec9nds it brings up the 18 people who liked that comment, and none looked like fake profiles! Is that not a wake up call for her?

No unfortunately it's not and will not be a wake up call for her. Nothing ever is a wake up call for her. She couldn't give a toss. She will just dismiss them as trolls and fake profiles. She never learns and is not willing to learn. She never takes any responsibility or accountability nor is ever held as such nor does she believe in either. She does not and will never admit to being wrong, she is always right. Nothing is ever her fault, anyone and everyone who calls her out and states facts is a troll.

Everything about that fat greasy catpissy disgusting mess is repulsive. It professes to be a good mother but leaves a pic of its child up for all the nonces & weirdos to do god know what with. Didn’t think the absolute horror of a person could go any lower but the filthy munter has outdone itself this time, everything it does in life shows it was dragged up by an alcoholic w & now it’s poor child is being dragged up by an alcoholic w. SHAME ON YOU!!! 🤢🐽🐀💩🖕

Mar 7, 2024
Going on about her period “kicking her arse” she’s so milking it to get this peri menopause content going!

And what a s dinner for H. Yeah great steak but the cucumber & gravy combo is just urgh
They both have weird obsessions with eating the same few food items on a very short rotation constantly - when h stopped at gash flash's house she said h didn't care what they ate . She's always harping on about what a great eater H is but apparently she doesn't eat anything other than beige + cucumber + carrots + gravy.
Food and shopping for s is Aimee's whole existence, that kid is an afterthought.
I was busy with work and my kids were hungry so they made themselves a snack of olives, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, turkey, fresh bread, prosuttio, smoked cheese, salami. It looked amazing and better than anything the beige bogtrotter dishes up. I said can I get one of those please. I work hard so my fridge and cupboards are full so I can feed them the best I can

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
They both have weird obsessions with eating the same few food items on a very short rotation constantly - when h stopped at gash flash's house she said h didn't care what they ate . She's always harping on about what a great eater H is but apparently she doesn't eat anything other than beige + cucumber + carrots + gravy.
Food and shopping for s is Aimee's whole existence, that kid is an afterthought.
I was busy with work and my kids were hungry so they made themselves a snack of olives, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, turkey, fresh bread, prosuttio, smoked cheese, salami. It looked amazing and better than anything the beige bogtrotter dishes up. I said can I get one of those please. I work hard so my fridge and cupboards are full so I can feed them the best I can
Beigebogtrotter🤭