Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Here's a belter of a throwback. Where she couldn't decide on meals so ordered BOTH. AND a garlic bread.. and fries!! When she was home alone 🐽 and NO it's NOT classed as a girl dinner it's classed as a greedy t 🐽🐽
And you can't convince me she didn't wolf the lot.
It’s the smugness of it for me! Look at me ordering not one but two main meals and a whole garlic bread which is the size of a meal too and then the bloody chips on top of that aswell. I genuinely feel for anyone watching that wondering if they’ve got enough money in their purse to afford shopping or gas and leccy. Hopefully they’re not watching 🥺

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Aw suppose Charlie you have to love the family cash cow 🐮 🤣 IMG_5506.jpeg
If f8ng Charlie loves her so much 🤮 she should be helping her and having a word with her about her lack of parenting, her disgusting diet, her laziness, her weight gain…yada yada. Charlie enables her ridiculous behaviour as much as Wendy gash flash….. are they all scared of her?!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Here's a belter of a throwback. Where she couldn't decide on meals so ordered BOTH. AND a garlic bread.. and fries!! When she was home alone 🐽 and NO it's NOT classed as a girl dinner it's classed as a greedy t 🐽🐽
And you can't convince me she didn't wolf the lot.
I’ve never seen that video of the two meals plus Chips plus a large garlic bread - FOR ONE PERSON 🐷
I’m disgusted.
Her disgusting mattered hair dangling down one side and her hair scrunchie on her wrist! I mean, what’s the fing point!
Everyone knows to tie your hair back… it’s common practice 🤷🏽‍♀️
She’s one greedy mare!
And as an after thought… quickly mentions her daughter at the very end.
As she , in my opinion , is happy to forget her and glad she’s gone for the weekend so she can slob around , spend money, just look after herself and drink 🍷 herself stupid as we all know she’s No1, she finds her daughter just a pain in the arse. Particularly the getting up and having to do the relentless school run every fing day. As for her kids pack lunches… she needs to just stop filming them as it’s Groundhog Day for ever as nothing ever changes. I thought the reason people filmed their childrens pack lunches was to show different ideas to give their child some exciting food inspirations and enjoy their lunches. Aimee’s kids lunches are the same boring 🥱 food year in & year out!
So sad that Aimee just can’t make more of an effort with her child.

s mother. s food. s home life.

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
If f8ng Charlie loves her so much 🤮 she should be helping her and having a word with her about her lack of parenting, her disgusting diet, her laziness, her weight gain…yada yada. Charlie enables her ridiculous behaviour as much as Wendy gash flash….. are they all scared of her?!
Maybe they don’t want to bite the hand that feeds the occasional free holiday🙄

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Imagine telling everyone on camera you’ve put brand new clothes on you might return when you’re all sweaty; it’s actually gross
And ASOS will give her a refund and I assume send them out to someone else.
I couldn't believe she'd try something on when covered in sweat head to toe. She's beyond disgusting

And why not wear a strapless bra for tge try on.