Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Words fail me with this monstrosity of a creature ! Her video this morning! Is harper going on ten or going on 3? She seriously needs to get a grip 🙄 that poor child will never be able to have independence if that sorry excuse of a mother doesn't wake the heck up and realise her daughter NEEDS to be able to do things herself and stop pandering to her ! I guess it's what aimee is used to herself and sees no harm in it but she is making a rod for her own back .
I fail to see why she has a platform as she puts it , on ticktock. Day by day she is getting worse ! I think at this point she is only trolling herself

Mar 7, 2024
View attachment ca8989af205588cf089e9017ef712047.mp4
But 10/07/23 she said she posts most of her content to help people incase they can relate.....is that not the definition of being relatable? Also joins the timeline of the D2 fiasco. She hadn't met him then.
I'm fine on my own, I'm happy on my own.... there was a week/2 at the most between finally packing in D1 and shacking up with D2 🤔🙄

Mar 7, 2024
I will never understand this, make a packed lunch with me nonsense! Who wants to watch a grown woman show a sandwich, a bag of crisps and other se in a packed lunch box? Since when is that content or in any form entertainment
Especially when it is exactly the same packed lunch every single day! It's hardly inspiring or giving people ideas. I wonder how H manages to open dairlee lunchables (on the days she's not having a sami), when she apparently can't manage to peel a Satsuma or open a packet of crisps 🤔
I am predicting a smug clap back about peeling the Satsuma

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
May not be on for a while - I tried going out and rolling about on my grass but nope - I need to put my head in the oven now …… fing gash has just tipped me over with that last Range post - does the gormless slapper not listen to her vids before posting them !!!! Her fing voice is like nails on a chalk board and I can not count how many times she said STUNNINK, GAWJUSSSSS, FABULOUSSSSS - I just can’t ….
Imagine spending that long talking about getting bitten on your arse 👀 Also I cringe for them when I see people getting about filming never mind someone of her age I could never 🙈🤣

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
She’s 10 in a week and her mums peeling her orange to “save her time” it literally takes 30 seconds.. she’s peeling it cos the kid can’t do it herself!
Why didn’t she put the yoghurt (coz that’s all it is) in the same compartment as the roll and crisps??
Also the video about how she’ll never be like that again in a relationship 🤣🤣🤣 that aged well

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
She is such a narc. Look at the evil eyes on her d4inking the coffee all smug
Those eyes ..... you can just tell she's one big wholloper of an evil b! She destroys people's reputations and she gets off on it buy crys to mummy and daddy and her case officer when she can't handle the truth that's been said about her .
She's just jealous of Andy anyways and his life and thr fact he left her for someone far more superior in every way . If she wasn't such a bleep then maybe there'd be hope but she will be alone forever