Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
That ad was obviously filmed a while ago yet she only posted it a couple of hours before it airs, it’s had a lot of coverage since so I doubt her manic ad is going to help with the viewing figures! Another ad she probably left until the last minute.
She’s so lazy and s at her “job”. All of her adverts are terrible. She’s a fing mess

Mar 7, 2024
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
GUYS YOU LOT HAVE SENT ME TODAY! 🤣 I was sitting here laughing so much my stomach was hurting🤣 love this thread it’s such a bundle of laughs! And we’ve got one thing in common and that’s Shaimee the dirty little scrubber she knocks me sick🤢 and welcome to the newbies you’ll love this thread!❤️
I can imagine the newbies doing their croc dance singing that song off Annie... I know I'm gunna like it heeeerrre 💃🏼

Mar 9, 2024
Advise needed please - for context I was in the bath ( j had gone to see Fanny ) and we have an intercom on our drive gates and someone rings it - no immediate neighbours - takes a few mins for me to answer but it’s a delivery guy so I assume the bloke has ordered something n I’m not about to drag myself down the drive in a towel so I ask him to just leave it ( there is no through road and it’s got CCTV SO SAFE) The bloke comes back and brings the bags in thinking I had made a Tesco order but I haven’t anyway there’s 14 bags in total so a very big shop with loads of meat n freezer stuff even a bottle of vodka but no paperwork. I’ve rang Tesco customer service and they were so rude - basically said what do you want us to do about it with no paperwork? Apparently they can’t do anything until someone complains their shopping hasn’t been delivered? I asked if they could send someone to pick it up and they can’t do that??? The woman said I can’t take it back to a store either because they wouldn’t take it. I feel awful cos it’s someone’s stuff - do I put the freezer stuff away before it defrosts or what ? I’ve rang my nearest neighbours and it’s not theirs either 😱
FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT AWARE FANNY IS THE BLOKES DONKEY- HE HAS NOT GONE OUT HUNTING FANNY - can’t believe I have to explain my bloke owns a donkey 😱

Mar 7, 2024
GUYS YOU LOT HAVE SENT ME TODAY! 🤣 I was sitting here laughing so much my stomach was hurting🤣 love this thread it’s such a bundle of laughs! And we’ve got one thing in common and that’s Shaimee the dirty little scrubber she knocks me sick🤢 and welcome to the newbies you’ll love this thread!❤️
I love this page but I've got an awful cough and laughing at some of these comments has just about finished me off 💀

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Advise needed please - for context I was in the bath ( j had gone to see Fanny ) and we have an intercom on our drive gates and someone rings it - no immediate neighbours - takes a few mins for me to answer but it’s a delivery guy so I assume the bloke has ordered something n I’m not about to drag myself down the drive in a towel so I ask him to just leave it ( there is no through road and it’s got CCTV SO SAFE) The bloke comes back and brings the bags in thinking I had made a Tesco order but I haven’t anyway there’s 14 bags in total so a very big shop with loads of meat n freezer stuff even a bottle of vodka but no paperwork. I’ve rang Tesco customer service and they were so rude - basically said what do you want us to do about it with no paperwork? Apparently they can’t do anything until someone complains their shopping hasn’t been delivered? I asked if they could send someone to pick it up and they can’t do that??? The woman said I can’t take it back to a store either because they wouldn’t take it. I feel awful cos it’s someone’s stuff - do I put the freezer stuff away before it defrosts or what ? I’ve rang my nearest neighbours and it’s not theirs either 😱
FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT AWARE FANNY IS THE BLOKES DONKEY- HE HAS NOT GONE OUT HUNTING FANNY - can’t believe I have to explain my bloke owns a donkey 😱
It's Shameys pretending to boycott Tesco. Did you get frubalicious? 🤣🤣