Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Advise needed please - for context I was in the bath ( j had gone to see Fanny ) and we have an intercom on our drive gates and someone rings it - no immediate neighbours - takes a few mins for me to answer but it’s a delivery guy so I assume the bloke has ordered something n I’m not about to drag myself down the drive in a towel so I ask him to just leave it ( there is no through road and it’s got CCTV SO SAFE) The bloke comes back and brings the bags in thinking I had made a Tesco order but I haven’t anyway there’s 14 bags in total so a very big shop with loads of meat n freezer stuff even a bottle of vodka but no paperwork. I’ve rang Tesco customer service and they were so rude - basically said what do you want us to do about it with no paperwork? Apparently they can’t do anything until someone complains their shopping hasn’t been delivered? I asked if they could send someone to pick it up and they can’t do that??? The woman said I can’t take it back to a store either because they wouldn’t take it. I feel awful cos it’s someone’s stuff - do I put the freezer stuff away before it defrosts or what ? I’ve rang my nearest neighbours and it’s not theirs either 😱
FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT AWARE FANNY IS THE BLOKES DONKEY- HE HAS NOT GONE OUT HUNTING FANNY - can’t believe I have to explain my bloke owns a donkey 😱
I was like whose fanny? Was thinking you’ll need the vodka if your fellas out on a t hunt.
Stick it all away and wait to see what happens. Tesco twats fing up so badly someone’s without their vodka

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I know it’s confusing. They all look like clones. Andy is her ex husband. He shouted at her.
That James has also moved on to someone better looking though, it must give her a complex at this point she seems to be a leg over until they see what she’s like and then move on to someone good looking 😂 Andy’s misses looks like Charlie in some photos!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Nurse Ratchet !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sarah Paulson Ratchet GIF by NETFLIX

Mar 9, 2024
I was like whose fanny? Was thinking you’ll need the vodka if your fellas out on a t hunt.
Stick it all away and wait to see what happens. Tesco twats fing up so badly someone’s without their vodka
He wouldn’t fing dare 🤣🤣🤣 yeah but if they come back I don’t want them thinking I was trying to keep it! I feel really bad about it!

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Ailment will be raging you are getting a stuffing whilst she has to call just eat to get her fill
I was thinking she seemed a tad frustrated/aggressive with the micro mash on tonights DUD....not to sound like one of her huns but could she be......jealous!! She wishes someone would bend her over her maiden and ride her raw and leave her walking like john Wayne!!

Advise needed please - for context I was in the bath ( j had gone to see Fanny ) and we have an intercom on our drive gates and someone rings it - no immediate neighbours - takes a few mins for me to answer but it’s a delivery guy so I assume the bloke has ordered something n I’m not about to drag myself down the drive in a towel so I ask him to just leave it ( there is no through road and it’s got CCTV SO SAFE) The bloke comes back and brings the bags in thinking I had made a Tesco order but I haven’t anyway there’s 14 bags in total so a very big shop with loads of meat n freezer stuff even a bottle of vodka but no paperwork. I’ve rang Tesco customer service and they were so rude - basically said what do you want us to do about it with no paperwork? Apparently they can’t do anything until someone complains their shopping hasn’t been delivered? I asked if they could send someone to pick it up and they can’t do that??? The woman said I can’t take it back to a store either because they wouldn’t take it. I feel awful cos it’s someone’s stuff - do I put the freezer stuff away before it defrosts or what ? I’ve rang my nearest neighbours and it’s not theirs either 😱
FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT AWARE FANNY IS THE BLOKES DONKEY- HE HAS NOT GONE OUT HUNTING FANNY - can’t believe I have to explain my bloke owns a donkey 😱
If you have a local fb page post it on there. Someone might claim it. 🌵

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
That was someone called James, he moved in with her, then moved out again about 3 months later 😂😂 IMG_2710.jpeg
Aw I'm gonna have to scroll and try find that video I posted and find the date. Coz November, December, January...I'm 90% sure it was January 2021 that video about coming off the pill was posted...that would mean she was definitely trying to baby trap him!!

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Aw I'm gonna have to scroll and try find that video I posted and find the date. Coz November, December, January...I'm 90% sure it was January 2021 that video about coming off the pill was posted...that would mean she was definitely trying to baby trap him!!
You’re probably right, wouldn’t put it past her.

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Thank you lovely, I almost wish ì hadn't asked. The hours she must spend reading the brief.... writing the script.....filming the ad🙄 she clearly had the 'script' on wall as she kept looking at it. I dont understand how she can be so smug when she gets it wrong every time - useless
Probably paid loads for it too