Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 30, 2024
UK
Why is she so smug and cocky recently? She won’t be getting any 🍆 cos noones going near her infected fanny!

And doing her best Wallace and gromit faces today! Really hope she looks like a t at this event and itv get her all in her glory IMG_7621.png
View attachment v0f044gc0000crkio0fog65j2hci39p0.mp4
I wish there was a 💤🥱😴 emoji for videos on TikTok just so the Fanny’s who call this a job can see how many people find their drivel excruciatingly boring

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Why is she so smug and cocky recently? She won’t be getting any 🍆 cos noones going near her infected fanny!

And doing her best Wallace and gromit faces today! Really hope she looks like a t at this event and itv get her all in her glory IMG_7621.png
View attachment v0f044gc0000crkio0fog65j2hci39p0.mp4
Bloody hell she's one ugly mutha fukkah 🤢 she's acting smug for us trolls 🧌 but in reality she's an extremely sad sack and hates herself

Mar 9, 2024
Never ever did ask my kids or now my grandkids exactly what they want in their lunches- if they’re out shopping with me I mite say shall we try these for your lunch but apart from that I have always chosen because I know what they like and I’ve always mixed it up every day. And never in my life have I asked specifically what to do with dinners - even down to how the kid demands food is put on her plate and where the gravy goes! It’s bloody ridiculous! Like who fing does this …how do you want your cucumber today monkey? Ok - 2.5 thin slices and one chunk exactly 3.2 inches long - placed at 3.20 on your plate it is - that’s fine - gravy? Of course 2.5 ml specifically poured on your processed chicken to the right of your cucumber chunk with 11 unwashed raw carrot batons in the centre with none of them measuring more than 1.5 inches - you got it! Oh my christ a dribble of gravy went on your carrot is it ok my little monkey? mummy’s so silly - oh and you wanted the Minions plate and not the Hello kitty? It’s fine - il do it again - it’s because you are pre teen monkey only to be expected! You go and suck your blanket and watch postman pat while silly mummy gets this how you like it - please don’t throw the cats against the wall - it was a mistake monkey! 🙈 no need to piss on the sofa sweetie- I said I’m sorry!

Mar 9, 2024
Got this from TL.
Ewwwwwwwww the smelly fat disgusting hippo-hog is deffo riddled with the clap. 🤢🤢🐽🦛🐻‍❄💩
Do you get it in your mush at the same time as your muffin then? I just can’t deal with the scruff - some need to be going to an itv do - she needs to be trotting back to the clap clinic!

Do you get it in your mush at the same time as your muffin then? I just can’t deal with the scruff - some need to be going to an itv do - she needs to be trotting back to the clap clinic!
I couldn’t tell you as I have a very clean mouth & a very clean biscuit. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Cold sores are also another form of the herpes virus but different from genital herpes. HSV1 is coldsores HSV2 is the std. neither are curable so she’s stuck with this for life and she did have life changing news! And both viruses can affect the mouth which is what she clearly is having a flare up, along with the pain in the legs & the feeling sty!

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
She can get some hints and tips from the bestieeeee vavgina. Oops my bad she's a charity thief not a jewellery thief.
She needs those tips but won’t take them. Vav actually looks quite nice when she dresses up for events that recent white dress looked so nice and well put together. Aimee could never! Why I think she is friends with Aimee. Compared to her she’s the DUFF (designated ugly fat friend) and dresses like s so she always looks better in comparison

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And I do suffer with cold sores but only when I’m extremely run down. That’s the clean virus not that I’ll shag 2 men in 2 weeks bareback to bareback without thinking it’s all good
Yeah I'm on Aciclovir tablets daily because I get coldsores terrible 😒 My clunge is fine though thank you and absolutely no cobwebs 🤣🤣