Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Whats everyones thoughts on Charlie , I think she's wooden on her videos but she seems like she's a pretty good mum, and has a real job?
I wouldn’t sit and say she is fantastic or amazing as she is annoying and has been a t to people in ailments comments. She’s a decent mum like. And she cleans and works an actual job. And she’s really boring. That’s my thoughts anyway

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Cakey.. wotsys.. sammy. How is she not embarrassed for herself. Why does she always look like she stinks? Can’t even watch the two videos through. Saw her commission paid on the last video and had to scroll can’t cope seeing her fake orgasm over phone cases and other tat
Sorry for the raw dog imagine but imagine her face and squealing during the real thing. Can imagine her flapping about like a sea lion who just had it's tank drained 🤢🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Whats everyones thoughts on Charlie , I think she's wooden on her videos but she seems like she's a pretty good mum, and has a real job?
I'll be honest I couldn't stand her but I only saw her with the wicked witches of Southport. But on her own she's alright.. loves herself but alright. You just watch the difference in her when she's with them though she's a totally different person trying to keep up it's astounding 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think our gorjuzzz Charlie is pretty genuine in her own house and when she went to Scotland. But the minute she's around her sister and her mum she comes across differently. Although I do love when she unintentionally trolls her sister (well I think it's unintentional if not she's very clever).
Haha just said similar before reading. The difference is wild isn't it 😳🤣 and I don't know if she is that clever my fave ever was the... I have my shower after DUD you don't want to be going to bed stinking of food etc do you 🤢🤣 laughing again now 🤣🤣

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
I'll be honest I couldn't stand her but I only saw her with the wicked witches of Southport. But on her own she's alright.. loves herself but alright. You just watch the difference in her when she's with them though she's a totally different person trying to keep up it's astounding 🤣🤣
Which ones which .. pardon the pun

Attachments

• pp_hocuspocus_herobanner_mobile_19880_2e08446b.jpeg
    pp_hocuspocus_herobanner_mobile_19880_2e08446b.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 1

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
Haha just said similar before reading. The difference is wild isn't it 😳🤣 and I don't know if she is that clever my fave ever was the... I have my shower after DUD you don't want to be going to bed stinking of food etc do you 🤢🤣 laughing again now 🤣🤣
I
I wouldn’t sit and say she is fantastic or amazing as she is annoying and has been a t to people in ailments comments. She’s a decent mum like. And she cleans and works an actual job. And she’s really boring. That’s my thoughts anyway
I've not seen her trolling Aimee, does Aimee respond ? I bet she's dead jealous of Charlie's midrif ! And the fact she can use a mop and a vac , and a dishcloth , and the fact her cats don't piss on her sofa , i bet Aimees bedding cracks when its folded :sick:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Whats everyone’s thoughts on Charlie , I think she's wooden on her videos but she seems like she's a pretty good mum, and has a real job?
Great mum, works hard, clean, relatable but loves herself far too much and her constant need to get her arse in shot is irritating. Feel a bit sorry for her too how pushed out she is with her mother, it can’t be nice seeing your sibling favoured to that degree.

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I

I've not seen her trolling Aimee, does Aimee respond ? I bet she's dead jealous of Charlie's midrif ! And the fact she can use a mop and a vac , and a dishcloth , and the fact her cats don't piss on her sofa , i bet Aimees bedding cracks when its folded :sick:
Her low key trolling is always so funny. She’s done it a few times like when she says she doesn’t like to smell of food like dinner so she will shower and put fresh pjs on after dinner or when’s he said it wasn’t her place to start commenting on the Southport thing as she didn’t want to make it about her (the polar opposite of her sister on both of these)