Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
Great mum, works hard, clean, relatable but loves herself far too much and her constant need to get her arse in shot is irritating. Feel a bit sorry for her too how pushed out she is with her mother, it can’t be nice seeing your sibling favoured to that degree.
Aimee can afford the nice prosecco though 😆I know which house I'd eat from the plate of not Aimees that kitchen of the hound makes me gag 🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She would stick a dirty long broken nail on an Aldi door. She will sit on a cat piss soaked couch but would not shop in Aldi
She’s a weirdo. Drips herself in designer gear but doesn’t wash or brush her hair, buys hundreds of pounds worth of Halloween tat but doesn’t get her ceilings done, has 25 oodies but hangs them on doors that were hung in 1952. She spends money on all the wrong things.

It’s like when she bought herself £125 Cinderella shoes but bought her daughter £6 Batman trainers 🤣🤣

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
She’s a weirdo. Drips herself in designer gear but doesn’t wash or brush her hair, buys hundreds of pounds worth of Halloween tat but doesn’t get her ceilings done, has 25 oodies but hangs them on doors that were hung in 1952. She spends money on all the wrong things.

It’s like when she bought herself £125 Cinderella shoes but bought her daughter £6 Batman trainers 🤣🤣
This !!
That ceiling and the living room light fitting 😆,I actually think the hair is what gets me the most, how does our Wendy not just hack it all off?

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Aimee can afford the nice prosecco though 😆I know which house I'd eat from the plate of not Aimees that kitchen of the hound makes me gag 🤢
I wouldn’t have a glass of water from Aimee’s gaff. Disgustingly dirty and you can tell from that clean with me video the other day that the rare time she does clean she surface cleans.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
This !!
That ceiling and the living room light fitting 😆,I actually think the hair is what gets me the most, how does our Wendy not just hack it all off?
I think the larger question is how does Wendy call herself a hairdresser 🤣 Aimee makes her hair a personality trait but it’s just tatty isn’t it, and she only washes it fortnightly 🤢

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I wouldn’t have a glass of water from Aimee’s gaff. Disgustingly dirty and you can tell from that clean with me video the other day that the rare time she does clean she surface cleans.
It’s like that video she did cleaning once and on her kitchen side was no joke like 30 sippy cup type things! So ugly and so so clutter why let it build up that way so many need doing at once OR she has no room and that’s their permanent spot!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s like that video she did cleaning once and on her kitchen side was no joke like 30 sippy cup type things! So ugly and so so clutter why let it build up that way so many need doing at once OR she has no room and that’s their permanent spot!
Was that one where she was crying? 🤣 her house looks like a jumble sale doesn’t it. She doesn’t even have a blind in her kitchen either so everyone walking past will see the state of it.

Whats everyones thoughts on Charlie , I think she's wooden on her videos but she seems like she's a pretty good mum, and has a real job?
Can’t stand her, yeah she is cleaner, feeds her kid better than oinking Olga but rats out in the sewers do a better job the the hippo- hog. The sister is really weird & if she was chocolate she would eat herself, can’t be doing with the pouting, sticking its nips & arse out & rubbing itself & the behaviour with the dutty old bike mother actually gives me boak. It’s a chavvy hoe like the rest of them. Well that’s mine & Gavins opinion. 🌵

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024

This is so true. Spends her money on s she doesn’t need. And her poor kid gets do all spent on her

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Was that one where she was crying? 🤣 her house looks like a jumble sale doesn’t it. She doesn’t even have a blind in her kitchen either so everyone walking past will see the state of it.
Yeah the one of her in the white thing she wore on the GMC live that looks no where near the same on her now 😂 her entire kitchen is a state in the entire video but these cups make me cringe
IMG_3734.png

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
Yeah the one of her in the white thing she wore on the GMC live that looks no where near the same on her now 😂 her entire kitchen is a state in the entire video but these cups make me cringe
IMG_3734.png

Cluttered worktops give me the ick, please she has cats who will be patrolling all over everything. There is no way she is cleaning those surfaces on a regular basis.

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Cluttered worktops give me the ick, please she has cats who will be patrolling all over everything. There is no way she is cleaning those surfaces on a regular basis.
The entire video is so much worse literally the whole place is a tip it looks like something Kim and Aggie would of had a field day with

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Charlie I can take or leave her. Her obsession with her own arse is disturbing. But in general I think she’s a good mum, she’s clean and so is her house. Her dinners always look nice. If I was invited to dinner at Charlie’s or aimless, it’d be Charlie’s every time. You couldn’t pay me to eat anything at aimless house.
You wipe your feet on the way out at hers. 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t stand her, yeah she is cleaner, feeds her kid better than oinking Olga but rats out in the sewers do a better job the the hippo- hog. The sister is really weird & if she was chocolate she would eat herself, can’t be doing with the pouting, sticking its nips & arse out & rubbing itself & the behaviour with the dutty old bike mother actually gives me the boak. It’s a chavvy hoe like the rest of them. Well that’s mine & Gavins opinion. 🌵
Yeah she rubs herself a lot. So does Wendy. She forever touch her own thigh up

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Whats everyones thoughts on Charlie , I think she's wooden on her videos but she seems like she's a pretty good mum, and has a real job?
It's funny both Charlie and Wendy got their whole following from Ailment but everyone else is clout chasing 🤣🤣

Charlie is pretty dull but as many have said is a more relatable single mumma than Aimee and not bankrolled by daddy warbucks