Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Well well well that’s why she’s been so cocky and arrogant she’s a ambassador for itv a quick google and it’s over 100 creators 🤣 forget to mention that didn’t you Aimee imagine being cocky when your 1 of over 100 and this is a brand new press thing with itv from April so it says. Make the most of it Aimee I’m away to email itv now and tell them of my concern them having single slob representing them with a family of criminal background. Someone who records a rta someone who neglects there child someone who slates Pete wicks and targets skinny people as drug users and I think we should all do the same tbh she fing stinks and who the do in the right mind even gave her a chance let the clap backs commence when she loses it

Mar 8, 2024
This had been the best day for Shameless Aimless content today I actually cried with laughter at my desk today at the hairbrush, incident , I wish it she had set her hair on fing fire 🔥 , she’s now an ambassador for ITV and just might get to meet Sophie Turner , WTF are ITV thinking she’s a liability and so unbelievably boring and monotonous and has nothing in common with anyone she’s a smug t and is getting well above her station now , her face pisses me off she actually thinks she’s a celebrity and what’s so special about her?, Cant hold down a fella , throws Christmas trees in a toddler tantrum and when men are bored of hitting that dirty smelly vag , she blames it on DV.
She has a quadruple chin , birds nest of a hair do and has babies thst use her house as a litter box , scrat bag 🫥
Really could not have put this better meself. Shocking they picked her really isn’t it

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
A fIN AMBASSADOR for Itv are they having a laugh!!!
From what I read it’s a new content creator ambassador thing they are trying on itv to push out advertising for them and that your management get you or that you apply for if no manager. They didn’t go to HER!!! A bunch of creators have it, its just a sales marketing thing. She ain’t THAT special trust and believe! Anyone can be bought….

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Nothing says two slappers on the prowl like silence on their pages! I love it! They really believe if they don’t post people won’t know they’re desperate attempts to get laid. We all know they’re drunk and trying by any sap that will buy them a drink. And god forbid the men turn them away, we’ll hear all about the “we were followed and scared” boo-hoo! Any other day they fart and tell the world 5 xs a day. Let’s place bets- slapper 1 does her “oh wee lasses I was soooo tiiired I barely made it thru dinner” and s 2 “ the drive was exhauuuuusting, I just had 15 drinks in my room and went to bed early because I’m soooooo famous” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🙄🙄🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’d love to actually walk round that s hole of hers yanno - a proper look to see where she puts all her s! I bet you can’t get in that downstairs toilet or the garage - but imagine in her drawers and cupboards or wardrobe - im lucky enough to like in a pretty big house but everything here has a place - those stupid hoodies ( thousands of them) they are bulky so where the do do they go? There’s hardly any storage in her sty ?
I always wonder about the hoodies, I have a dressing room, lots of space for clothes coats shoes yet I still struggle at times, I can only imagine they are just thrown into a pile or stuffed in bags and chucked into the garage. It’s one of life’s mysteries I suppose 🤪🤯

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
ITV Ambassador 🤣🤣 I honestly cringed at how smug with herself she is. It’s a mass thing they are doing with TT as their viewing figures are in the toilet. She makes out like it’s exclusive to her.

And someone in her comments of that video is asking for home decor tips 🤣🤣 have they not seen her technicolour crack den of a home 🤣🤣
This is fing hilarious. ITV and home decor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
For me it’s “its fineeeeeee” that winds me up instantly 😂😂 but I agree her weird little hello in Wendy’s videos especially is annoying af
She tries to be funny and relevant when reality she’s a fing crank who just follows what she sees and tries to stay in the mix. If I was her I’d cut me hair get a wash and sort my he’ll hole of a house. I’d also transform my platform to a health and home journey I certainly would not be chinning my way to more carbs and living in s. Just because u buy cleaning products Aimee for the cleaner doesn’t mean your hygienic and a clean person you scruffy t. Your a part time parent who neglects her kid and h seems so much happier and content with granny gash flash the kid actually gets spoken too. Could hear her keen for the convo poor kid dresses like her ma tho grabbing the crocks Gigi mortified don’t think they will go 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 26, 2024
uk
From what I read it’s a new content creator ambassador thing they are trying on itv to push out advertising for them and that your management get you or that you apply for if no manager. They didn’t go to HER!!! A bunch of creators have it, its just a sales marketing thing. She ain’t THAT special trust and believe! Anyone can be bought….
This is her & Vavs biggest problem (there are many)

Not only do they lie, but they lie about all the brand deals etc it's not exclusive to Ailment

She needs to realise she gets freebies cos of her follower count ( the fact it sat at under 300k followers for months and has shot up to nearly 700k so fast, it's clear as day she's bought loads of followers) so none of it is real or deserved

Good luck competing with all the creators who actually do the "job" properly

TheQueenBee

Aug 18, 2024
Cheshire
Can we please all watch bendy Wendy’s vid ☺️
The pre teen that’s in adults clothes because you know she’s pre teen!! The video clearly shows clothing from Sainsbury’s in size 11 kids!! Ffs aimless stop the lies!! Especially about a child you skank!!
Did you notice the shoe selection go with the party outfit 🤣 sandals, crocs or school shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet aimless says to hamper all the time “oh just wear your school shoes you’ll be fine”

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
This is her & Vavs biggest problem (there are many)

Not only do they lie, but they lie about all the brand deals etc it's not exclusive to Ailment

She needs to realise she gets freebies cos of her follower count ( the fact it sat at under 300k followers for months and has shot up to nearly 700k so fast, it's clear as day she's bought loads of followers) so none of it is real or deserved

Good luck competing with all the creators who actually do the "job" properly
Screenshot_20240919_072304_Chrome.jpg
"Brilliant and skilled creators" erm ITV I'm not sure it takes much skill to do transitions that involve waving your hand in front of the camera or headbutting the camera. Brilliant? Again she's done almost as many clapbacks as amount of times she has actually had the clap.

"Authentic and captivating content" again not sure I'd say chewing on a first sip of coffee, plating up the same boring s food/takeaways, showing off £100s of pounds worth of cheap tatty crap, watching an overgrown almost 40 year old child cream her herpes riddled pants over Disney clothing or getting breathless during all of these things is captivating. I know what won the deal it was the Croc dance wasn't it? I mean that was entertaining in a very, sad, pathetic way. I admit it made me laugh maybe not with her but most definitely at her. But seriously ITV cmon she doesn't even sit on her sofa because babiezzzz pissed on it, she gonna be watching ITV sprawled on 50 throws on the floor.

Mar 8, 2024
Screenshot_20240919_072304_Chrome.jpg
"Brilliant and skilled creators" erm ITV I'm not sure it takes much skill to do transitions that involve waving your hand in front of the camera or headbutting the camera. Brilliant? Again she's done almost as many clapbacks as amount of times she has actually had the clap.

"Authentic and captivating content" again not sure I'd say chewing on a first sip of coffee, plating up the same boring s food/takeaways, showing off £100s of pounds worth of cheap tatty crap, watching an overgrown almost 40 year old child cream her herpes riddled pants over Disney clothing or getting breathless during all of these things is captivating. I know what won the deal it was the Croc dance wasn't it? I mean that was entertaining in a very, sad, pathetic way. I admit it made me laugh maybe not with her but most definitely at her. But seriously ITV cmon she doesn't even sit on her sofa because babiezzzz pissed on it, she gonna be watching ITV sprawled on 50 throws on the floor.
That croc dance was one of the worst things she has ever done. I’ve just got embarrassed all over again thinking about it