Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I agree don’t like her myself and she infuriates me how she parades max about. However she does show up clean and presentable
Exactly. Her clothing choices aside she looks plain scruffy! If she can’t be bothered to brush/wash her hair regularly she should get it cut shorter. Her weird sassy video about not having time to brush her hair 4/5 times a day is plain weird. It takes like 20 seconds?? And she absolutely does have time. Her colour looks terrible. If she was presentable in her looks she would be taken more seriously and be invited to the things she complains about but she looks like someone who’s had a 12 hour shift running about half the time she looks so scruffy and unkept which I find so weird seeing as her mother and sister put time into looking better presented most the time

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s arrived.
Bragging cause she’s a brand ambassador for itv hope someone points out to itv that her uncle was part of a care home scandal.
And that bot followers commenting “pretty yes?” Aren’t going to help them gain a wider audience 🥴🤣

“Oh you know they will find out where we are staying” why you acting famous for? People have figured it out in the past because you bloody show the room!! And when you went on holiday with Steph you showed everyone the name when you arrived. Acting like she has stalkers behave, only thing that should stalk you is the hazmat team!

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
This whole flappy thing she is trying to act is ridiculous. She’s not funny. It’s getting boring cus she does it every video and it’s just not her personality. She can’t pull off being quirky. She really can’t.
No need for all the rings. Her fingers look even worse with them. She can’t contain her manic happiness at being away. There will be a moaning video about the drive down being traumatic. She’s already hinted at it being bad. Predictable prick. She is there for two nights. Any excuse to leave your kid eh ails.
It’s fine it’s fine it’s fine. This isn’t fing funny. It’s actually very fing annoying you utter t

Attachments

• IMG_4632.png
    IMG_4632.png
    366.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4633.png
    IMG_4633.png
    359.1 KB · Views: 29

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
This whole flappy thing she is trying to act is ridiculous. She’s not funny. It’s getting boring cus she does it every video and it’s just not her personality. She can’t pull off being quirky. She really can’t.
No need for all the rings. Her fingers look even worse with them. She can’t contain her manic happiness at being away. There will be a moaning video about the drive down being traumatic. She’s already hinted at it being bad. Predictable prick. She is there for two nights. Any excuse to leave your kid eh ails.
It’s fine it’s fine it’s fine. This isn’t fing funny. It’s actually very fing annoying you utter t
It’s bad because she leaves late in the day when she drives like an idiot, adding hours onto her journey! Leaving early avoids all the traffic from accidents that happen throughout the day etc but she just too lazy. Pretty sure it took her like 7 and a half hours to get back last time as it was an accident on the road she should take. It’s not hard to leave early and avoid all that and the roads being too busy with her “anxiety” she’s just too lazy and likes to moan about it on her videos ffs as she’s realised her content is fing boring now she can’t rely on her daughter anymore

Mar 8, 2024
It’s bad because she leaves late in the day when she drives like an idiot, adding hours onto her journey! Leaving early avoids all the traffic from accidents that happen throughout the day etc but she just too lazy. Pretty sure it took her like 7 and a half hours to get back last time as it was an accident on the road she should take. It’s not hard to leave early and avoid all that and the roads being too busy with her “anxiety” she’s just too lazy and likes to moan about it on her videos ffs as she’s realised her content is fing boring now she can’t rely on her daughter anymore
That’s it. It’s all for attention and views. Oh well done Aimee you drove your car to an event you don’t need to go to. Well done Aimee you done it even when you’re feeling anxious. Bunch of fing enablers.

Mar 7, 2024
Thanks lovely. Wow an hour to find the car park..... after this mornings hair drama tantrum, she clearly couldn't be arsed to make up a real fake travel drama story like normal. I love the fact that her bestie shared a room with her once and said never again, she will stay in the same hotel at a push. They will eat food have a drink, smile for a besties photo and f'off away from each other as fast as they can.
I hope vicious vav has helped picked ailments outfit for tomorrow, she always does her wrong

Mar 8, 2024
Thanks lovely. Wow an hour to find the car park..... after this mornings hair drama tantrum, she clearly couldn't be arsed to make up a real fake travel drama story like normal. I love the fact that her bestie shared a room with her once and said never again, she will stay in the same hotel at a push. They will eat food have a drink, smile for a besties photo and f'off away from each other as fast as they can.
I hope vicious vav has helped picked ailments outfit for tomorrow, she always does her wrong
Be some fake pictures later.. bad angles for ailment but best for staff. Showing of her mask jawline and teeth. Making ailment look massive. Pretending they’re “besties”. The fact Aimee’s her mate after the s staff said s her proves how desperate Aimee is for mates. Staff is so manipulative compared to ailment that when she says jump ailment asks how high.

Attachments

• IMG_4634.png
    IMG_4634.png
    145 KB · Views: 19