Feb 28, 2024
1000015315.jpg

Yeah... about that. Thanks but no thanks 😂
Who would wanna be Aimee?

- no hygiene shower dodger
- got a coin purse for a muff
- can’t keep a man
- can’t look after herself or a child
- couldn’t function without mummy and daddy who may not even be her daddy.
- has zero fashion sense.
- is a certified fruitcake who throws Halloween trees.

Yeah I’m not seeing what I’m meant to be jealous about or anything I’d want to be 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
1000015315.jpg

Yeah... about that. Thanks but no thanks 😂
😂😂😂😂they just don’t get it do they?
There are some people who drive cars worth more than her house and stay in luxury hotels all over the world. What does she have that people could ever be jealous of? To top it all off as well, she enjoys showing off when a lot of her followers are struggling financially. It’s such a bizarre way of life, a constant cycle of lies, filming herself looking like a scruff buying from bargain shops then wasting more money to begin the cycle again. It’s like a tragic soap opera 🤯🤪🤔🙄😳😜🤮

😂😂😂😂they just don’t get it do they?
There are some people who drive cars worth more than her house and stay in luxury hotels all over the world. What does she have that people could ever be jealous of? To top it all off as well, she enjoys showing off when a lot of her followers are struggling financially. It’s such a bizarre way of life, a constant cycle of lies, filming herself looking like a scruff buying from bargain shops then wasting more money to begin the cycle again. It’s like a tragic soap opera 🤯🤪🤔🙄😳😜🤮
Oh Susan, you are not very bright are you luv, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, not quite the full ticket, your fat catpissy cult leader does not look like this, it’s more greasy, wrinkled & 3 stone heavier in real life, the hippo-hog has every filter ramped up to the max & everyone here is not deluded & knows this. I used to feel quite sorry for you lot of delulu sycophants getting fleeced of your money buying the se that this scamming liar punts but really doesn’t use in real life, your money is getting wasted on se clothes, cosmetics procedures & booze & food, you have been told this so many times so hell mend you, continue to believe it’s lies, continue to worship someone you don’t know & continue in the hunt to find the 1 elusive brain cell that seems to be shared amongst all of you. 🦛🐽🐀💩

May 30, 2024
UK
Ohhhh Puffyyyyy JUST for youuuu. Last time she had depression was when she had PND after H @Puffy nips and stinky vag 😂😂 is this what you wanted? 🤪😂
There is definitely a video somewhere when she said she has NEVER suffered from depression. I remember thinking at the time it’s the one ailment she has never had because she’s had everything else