Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She wasn’t on her phone? My comment got deleted and I was blocked within 20 mins of posting it I only pointed out the price of her shoes!!! Why does she want to hide that from her ‘hons’ pathetic woman!

Because she has created a fantasy world and a personality for herself and she wants to hide the truth to keep up the delusion, at least to her fans. The thing is the truth doesn't get hidden ultimately as she trips herself up and we get the reseats for posterity.

Mar 9, 2024
You bastard b!! Make bloody show'a meee. Sajid wants his coat back 👀 also notice how she hasn't mentioned the VW bag either? 🙄

Finally on the road! Don't ever end up with a copper folks never ever on time. I'm not too bothered tbh though the roads will be quieter! And I'm not driving. Our climb is on sun so can just chill tomorrow 🙏🏼 Thank you all so much again for the luck and lovely words. Is now a good time to say I HATE walking? Hahaha. But I hate DV, fs and knife crime more 🖕🏼💪🏼❤️ See you on the flip side... I'll be lurking 😅 signal permitting ❤️🏔🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
You never fail to kill me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
You bastard b!! Make bloody show'a meee. Sajid wants his coat back 👀 also notice how she hasn't mentioned the VW bag either? 🙄

Finally on the road! Don't ever end up with a copper folks never ever on time. I'm not too bothered tbh though the roads will be quieter! And I'm not driving. Our climb is on sun so can just chill tomorrow 🙏🏼 Thank you all so much again for the luck and lovely words. Is now a good time to say I HATE walking? Hahaha. But I hate DV, fs and knife crime more 🖕🏼💪🏼❤️ See you on the flip side... I'll be lurking 😅 signal permitting ❤️🏔🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Hope you’ve got some Sudocream for the thigh rub mate 🤣🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Fellow SEN mum from Liverpool here too 👋 it's so emotionally overwhelming & worrying seeing them struggle to understand & not wanting to go in. My lad struggled massively starting his SEN school after being out of education for 2 years whilst fighting for his EHCP too. I found using visuals/visual timetables really useful (could the school provide pictures of the staff/school/classroom to help with transition from home to school?) Social stories helped massively too with his separation anxiety if you haven't already tried something like that it might come in handy for her to understand more. It won't be like this forever 🥰
Ahhh hiya lovely hope your well. Yeah we do visuals and now and next she’s never been in a setting at all no nursery could meet her needs without the ehcp and we both no the battles for that got nothing but messed about. Since I raised my concerns with the school they have stepped up and provided pics of the teachers and the entrance etc so I can show her them too they agree to ease her in and since that they have actually been brilliant. Tbh I don’t think the Sen team for us advised the school properly on her past and not being in a setting etc as they didn’t have a clue was a shambles but fingers crossed slowly but surely we get there she went in today without tears. She was a little bit reluctant but she walked in with the teacher so that was a massive step. Next one will be Monday now with the weekend break but slowly but surely we will get there hope your little man is settled now too xx