Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Christ!!! She got that Badoo profile done sharpish 😍
Wahahaa screaming. Fell asleep with lil lady her croup is barking tonight so we are back up. Dud a burger and a jacket potato she’s the most random iv ever known. She really burns my head out I won’t lie. She’s a overgrown child who just looks for attention and that accent is a joke

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m not feeling the greatest cos my vitamin d is low & it always makes me feel grotty. BUT I’ve got up at 6:30, sorted my teen & got him to school, cleaned the house, showered, done my hair & make up & got ready for the day DESPITE me wanting to stay in pjs and wallow. I’m off to meet friends for a pub lunch & catch up like we do weekly! And then I’ll be home to cook my child a proper dinner & I’ll probably crash by time I’ve done all that. However I’ve had a productive day.. and all that t will have done is shopped, made a couple of sty videos & deleted & blocked as many as she could in the 6 hours she had whilst harper was at school.
I hope you're feeling better 💓 I don't know how she lives like she does. I'd pull my bloody hair out! I had one day with Covid that wiped me out and slept pretty much straight through. Rest I was scrubbing, painting.. all sorts that kept me busy whilst banished from work 😅
You'll feel better for getting stuff done and even if you do crash at least you'll not be flapping about if you folded that one tea towel like I would. Slow and steady wins the race and all that 😅❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
A day in the life of Aimless

Make child lunch and film it

Think of illness film it

Go shopping everyday and film it

Show contents of shopping film it

Show free stuff sent that don't need film it

Show dishing up today's slop film it

The repeat with multiple clapbacks and cringe transition videos

Yes, I know I'm just jealous 🙄🙄
I'm wondering what 'brand' she filmed DUD for last week cz it's not surfaced. Did they see the light? So manipulative though, knowing she gets more views on DUD so I bet it's nothing to do with food or kitchen stuff. Like the horrific tango claws a few weeks ago. Narcissist

Noticed even more pathetic crockery pissing nightmare before christmas oven dish for God's sake. It won't be Disney haha she couldn't hold her cottage cheese kecks over that and they would never 🤢😅

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
WOW she’s in her comments this morning admitting Tesco dropped her because of that post with H being rude. At the time when she was dropped she was swearing it was NOTHING to do with the video? The lies she spouts!
I've SIN a couple asking her opinion on Joan too. She's not even acknowledged them nor mentioned it. Prob not even watched it. Top ambassador only went for the bar 👏🏼🙄

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Changed my DP in honour of spooky season 🤪 Felt obliged hahaha. Come on Shamey sling it for us sis 💪🏼🤣
Thought I'd share this. You know pumpkins are a bit of her.. anyone ever seen her carve one with her kid? Something H would like you know being 10 and crafty? Lazy cow. Them mafchy pumpkin jumpers will give us a laugh though 🤣 🎃 🤣 Trick or treeeaat? Grow up!! 🙄

Attachments

• a6d8ea01bd9274bf4a0b2c0d96cd9ea1.mp4
    30.8 MB
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I commented to that Tat Cases too. Asked why they charge £15 minimum yet GIFT lazy fs £100s and £100s stock in a few months. Comments disappeared as if by magic 🤭 Like the vid I just put 7 cases? Granted she has a few burners for each "troll" in her comments 👀 but 7?? Obvs don't need custom cz notice how she's never shows any she paid for? So supportive not!! 🙄

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Her “funniest” date story is I’m pretty sure MR D!! She went to see Paul Smith the comedian and they hadn’t booked anywhere I recognised the “story”

Badoo worse person to advertise your site when she’s a stinking rotten herpes infested tramp!
You know one thing I found odd. As well as the pathetic boring "story" but how or why did Badoo "reach out and challenge her" and then she's going to download it? Why would they ask her? Wouldn't they challenge their subscribers? It's not adding up? 🤯🤔