Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Oh I can’t watch it, the smelly fat slob makes me want to boak. 🤢 Wasn’t it just the other day it was spouting that it was a strong independent hog & didn’t need no man??? 🙄 So it’s child will have another strange man move into her house within days, just so her honking w herpes riddled mother can prove us nasty trowels wrong & it can get a man & this period/menopause thing, I’m actually hoping it is the menopause & the that absolute disgrace of a mother can’t trap a man into breeding with it again, having one poor child that is seriously neglected is enough for the fat greasy munter. 🤢🐽🦛🐀🐟💩

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’m coming round with a charity bucket in a bit - save the Ds 🤣🤣🤣 how much is it to rent bill board space in Liverpool? We need to plaster a huge pic with a slogan of dip and your doomed !
Today has been the funniest between her Steph and Becky jones I have howled 🤣🤣🤣 we don’t want her pic in Liverpool do it local to her in Southport 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her “funniest” date story is I’m pretty sure MR D!! She went to see Paul Smith the comedian and they hadn’t booked anywhere I recognised the “story”

Badoo worse person to advertise your site when she’s a stinking rotten herpes infested tramp!
Wonder if they allow filtered selfies?
Jesus she looks a right state, she’s very bloated, almost like she’s been laying in a river for a couple of weeks. How she can claim to be a size 12 is beyond me. Size 12 is really small and she is NOT really small after all the fast food she shovels down her gullet daily 🤮

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I’m coming round with a charity bucket in a bit - save the Ds 🤣🤣🤣 how much is it to rent bill board space in Liverpool? We need to plaster a huge pic with a slogan of dip and your doomed !
😂😂 I read the end of that as ‘dip and doom’! Yes I’m tired & obviously not seeing properly 😂 thought you’d come up with a new name for her 😂

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone have any idea why she’s started all this ‘Miss Harper’ nonsense? No me neither and I wish she’d fing stop it 🤣🤣

Her shopping hauls are just the same s, different day. More pj’s and a mug 🙄🙄
Where the do do all these go? She must have a cellar! All those pjs? I’m a bugger for loungewear and pjs but every season I have a big clear out and my friends and sister love it cos they are tight arses 🤣🤣 she never says she’s doing a wardrobe declutter and of course we would know all about it!

Mar 7, 2024
I'm still catching my breath after that hillarious dating story. It's so funny I bet Paul Smith himself is ready at the door of the cat piss care home for a cremated steak, stella, and limp asparagus.
She's got all the charisma of a soggy cardboard box that ive just put in my recycling bin. She's no love story, just a horror

Mar 7, 2024
Where the do do all these go? She must have a cellar! All those pjs? I’m a bugger for loungewear and pjs but every season I have a big clear out and my friends and sister love it cos they are tight arses 🤣🤣 she never says she’s doing a wardrobe declutter and of course we would know all about it!
Lobbed in the skip with the mugs, saves washing them. They will shortly be joined by a broken hoover, KO'd Halloween tree and 20 phone cases.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her house must be bursting at the seams. I bet she wears each pair a few times without washing and then bins them. You never see washing hung up in her house drying etc.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Lobbed in the skip with the mugs, saves washing them. They will shortly be joined by a broken hoover, KO'd Halloween tree and 20 phone cases.
Same here, I wash and fold everything nicely and take it to charity. I imagine she bags all the old stuff up and takes it to the tip. Her Halloween tree looks like it needs to go there along with all the s she’s draped all over it