Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
And social media superstsrsuperstar!
Imagine thinking you are meeting one of her heavily filtered photos and you get cod eyed catpiss in her drag make up 🏃‍♂️
Budge up H, there will be a new man on your sofa by the end of the week
But… what sofa would it be? 🤔 cat piss one, or the I gotta get a new one so I impress him with my circus filled room one! 😆

Mar 9, 2024
Her house must be bursting at the seams. I bet she wears each pair a few times without washing and then bins them. You never see washing hung up in her house drying etc.
Well I’ve just seen how much how dryer is costing and she mite not be as daft as we think - pjs from Primark are probably cheaper to buy these days than to wash and dry 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
But… what sofa would it be? 🤔 cat piss one, or the I gotta get a new one so I impress him with my circus filled room one! 😆
Can you remember the upholstery and carpets in nightclubs back in the day? The student ones that felt all sticky and stank rank cos everyone was smoking their thing and spilling the vodka & orange - well that’s her sofa but with cat piss 🤮

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Can you remember the upholstery and carpets in nightclubs back in the day? The student ones that felt all sticky and stank rank cos everyone was smoking their thing and spilling the vodka & orange - well that’s her sofa but with cat piss 🤮
The good days with not a phone in sight. We’d all drink anywhere in our era. I can’t believe how much of smoke clothes used to smell after a night out.

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Who the frig has jacket potatoes and burgers? They're 2 totally different meals and all because MISS Harper said no to Bolognaise, little brat is her mini me down to a tee 🙄🙄
McDonald’s and now another burger. I mean, poor kid, she doesn’t have a lot of options does she? Cucumbers? Burgers? Spaghetti? Micro mash? Air fried burnt food? In the bag chicken? Zero selection and she probably thought hell no to the spaghetti … it’s yet ANOTHER PASTA meal!!!! 🤮🤮🤮

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣 you sound like my husband. He watches the smart meter and exclaims at the cost of each thing 🤣
Well I unplugged that thingy that showed you how much stuff used a week after we got it otherwise I’d have been looking for a divorce lawyer - he was making a frigging spreadsheet!!!! Lunatic !! Anyway I was going on about all his bloody Halloween stuff n he was like - nah babe - it’s next to nothing so I thought - ooh I wonder where that thingy is and found it - well I’m frigging shocked il tell ya ! god knows how much his 15 ft pumpkin man and Elvis skeleton is gunna cost not to mention his new breakdancing witches and self stirring cauldron! He best not be mentioning my knickers in the bloody dryer for a while! 🤬🥊

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Well I unplugged that thingy that showed you how much stuff used a week after we got it otherwise I’d have been looking for a divorce lawyer - he was making a frigging spreadsheet!!!! Lunatic !! Anyway I was going on about all his bloody Halloween stuff n he was like - nah babe - it’s next to nothing so I thought - ooh I wonder where that thingy is and found it - well I’m frigging shocked il tell ya ! god knows how much his 15 ft pumpkin man and Elvis skeleton is gunna cost not to mention his new breakdancing witches and self stirring cauldron! He best not be mentioning my knickers in the bloody dryer for a while! 🤬🥊
I’d think we were married to the same bloke but mine doesn’t bring home donkeys 🤣🤣 I just ignore mine when he starts going on about the cost. And the decorations might eat away it but wait for the Christmas ones as they all light up more and yours sounds like someone who likes it to look like a grotto?