Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
A few questions 🤣 Make it make sense.. WHY aren't you having the same? Why didn't you give her ALL the mash? YOU love micro mash but giving it Harper? WHY are you still on the cucumber and gravy gag it was never funny. What happened to the amayyyyzing nails? And why with your expanding everything are you still on the bread and oils flex? I was gunna ask why you made so much pasta but we know why Porkey although you eating chorizo is cannibalism Dahmer 🐷

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Evening beauts, this isn't about aimless but a quick question I wanted to ask as some of you on here like me suffer from endometriosis ,etc. I've been told if I'm going to have an operation arranged I will be assessed in a ward for a couple of hours. Does anyone know what this involves as now I'm nervous for my appointment. Again I know it's not aimless content but having been in here a few months I know some of you lovely beauts in here have opened up about your struggles and I just need help to reassure me really.

Oct 1, 2024
Southofcatpiss
What the do is wrong with these people.
And her nails! She is grim. Absolutely dreadful person to use for advertising your nails business. Her fingers knock me sick. I always say it but they make me want to heave
Why are these fecking weirdos so interested in that kid???? The worse thing about it is that the fat smelly greasy disgrace knows that these weirdo’s have an unhealthy interest in the kid & it still posts the child on the gram. I can honestly say if someone I didn’t know was asking to see my kid they would be told to get to feck. Make it make sense!!! 🙄🐽🐀🤢💩

Mar 8, 2024
Why are these fecking weirdos so interested in that kid???? The worse thing about it is that the fat smelly greasy disgrace knows that these weirdo’s have an unhealthy interest in the kid & it still posts the child on the gram. I can honestly say if someone I didn’t know was asking to see my kid they would be told to get to feck. Make it make sense!!! 🙄🐽🐀🤢💩
Another hun directing them to her instagram! It’s so fing weird. Why doesn’t she just make another instagram for her s posts without harper in and keep the one with her in private. fing oddballs

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Evening beauts, this isn't about aimless but a quick question I wanted to ask as some of you on here like me suffer from endometriosis ,etc. I've been told if I'm going to have an operation arranged I will be assessed in a ward for a couple of hours. Does anyone know what this involves as now I'm nervous for my appointment. Again I know it's not aimless content but having been in here a few months I know some of you lovely beauts in here have opened up about your struggles and I just need help to reassure me really.
Ahh hello lovely. Sorry you're struggling and I hope you are as OK as you can be. It's such a draining debilitating illness which is si overlooked even now. Makes me more angry when she bleets on about periods she's no idea. Do you know what op they're proposing? I wouldn't like to say without knowing as I had a few including laproscopy, hysteroscopy, key holes and finally hysterectomy as emergency surgery last chance saloon. I'll happily give you any advice I can if you know what they're looking at doing. Sending all the love 💕💕💕

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Hi everyone 👋 just popped on from tattle. Not been on for a while so hope you are doing all well. ❤️
When is this idiotic clown 🤡 ever going to get bloody cancelled!!! She will defo be drinking all those can to herself! Present my arse! She’s a frigging pisshead! Still serving gravy on cucumber I see. Who the frigg has gravy on cucumber! No fing rules in that house! What MISS HARPER wants MISS HARPER gets!!!
Heyyyy! I read tattle and absolutely love it! Your comments SEND ME!❤️ lovely to have you! Please keep gracing us with your presence!🫶🏽🥰