Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

MyOpinion2024

Oct 4, 2024
England
No of course that’s fine I don’t mind, a lot of people don’t realise their vitamin d is low until they have bloods done

Fatigue
Extreme joint pain (esp lower joint)
Hair loss
Gained weight (but think that’s cos I can’t gym at the moment)
Moods been low

But the main ones that’s affecting me is the fatigue & the joint pain as I’ve gone back on my crutches as really struggling with my knee injury
I was just reading this and I have low vitamin D, I was having tingling in parts of my body

Mar 8, 2024
Well, what a drama filled day yesterday was - love that for her! 😂
I see old Shirl has deleted her little clap back video where she was singing Shameless’ praises, she even mentioned our Charlie too about how wonderful they both are. Did anyone else catch it?
No I don’t really go to her page. Her positive words and over the top happiness annoys me. What did she say?
“My ailment is gawjus. She’s a great mum. She’s gawjus. She is so good at hanging halloween s up and decorating her tree that she will launch at the wall at some point. Leave my ailment alone. We always have gawjus days together and she’s so good at putting our kfc on plates for us.”

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
No I don’t really go to her page. Her positive words and over the top happiness annoys me. What did she say?
“My ailment is gawjus. She’s a great mum. She’s gawjus. She is so good at hanging halloween s up and decorating her tree that she will launch at the wall at some point. Leave my ailment alone. We always have gawjus days together and she’s so good at putting our kfc on plates for us.”
And it’s not up for debate huns

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t watch her.. saw her brimming with excitement on the outfit video and had to stop.. she was devastated yesterday to the point she made a video looking like she had been sobbing and had a comment saying she had to re live something traumatic… yet here she is excited to show her s outfit off and then an other video showing I don’t know what off another company. Couldn’t watch that either. Her fake over the top reactions to s she gets gifted boils me piss. Was there the hand over the mouth with her gasping? Almost crying? Going overboard with how gawjusssss she thinks they are? “Isn’t it stunnnnniinnngg”

And then…

Mar 9, 2024

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Yeah it was pretty much that and that she has been very poorly this week….AGAIN! 🤔
She’s only poorly all the time cos she’s lacking nutrients and vitamins & doesn’t exercise or leave the house unless she really has to!

Shirls her biggest enabler, if she says she’s really poorly then she really believes it.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She only did the scruffy outfit of the day this morning to try claw back some relatable points after the comments on her boo bag post - highlighting she was wearing supermarket jumper and bottoms, and all strong and capable as she got the spider as she’s the only adult in the house. Transparent. Funny as it’s just made her look the usual scruff who doesn’t care what she goes out of the house in or care how dirty her house is.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That Northumberland Candle company are morons. Fancy sending her yet another big box of stuff to hoard in her already cluttered technicoloured crack den 🙄 and she never ever uses them or displays them either. Waste of time, money and effort.

She should do a give away with them really - so if you are reading this A then do a give away as you don’t need or want them.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That Northumberland Candle company are morons. Fancy sending her yet another big box of stuff to hoard in her already cluttered technicoloured crack den 🙄 and she never ever uses them or displays them either. Waste of time, money and effort.

She should do a give away with them really - so if you are reading this A then do a give away as you don’t need or want them.
Isn’t this just blatant advertising pretending she’s been given as a gift? Does it say it’s an advert? It’s all about money on her page, selling or advertising all the time yet she claims it’s her page showing her wholesome life. It’s one or the other, it doesn’t work when she blends the two. That’s why she comes across as fake. She’s a t

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere near her
The filter is glitching so bad on that morning video. Been reading here so trying to make out her and h have a funny relationship only h is living in a s hole with dead spiders in her room. Absolute fraud fat scruff and once again no heartbreak an not a tear in sight yet triggered a lot of people that funky flapped scruffy do
I think H is desperately trying to get in her videosspeaking TRUTHS because she lurks(like her mother) at doorways listening, to follow suit with what her mother does on tik tok! H calls her out and she gets nervous everytime she speaks for fear now she will OUT her. This is WHY she is such a toxic mother, she is allowing her 10 year old to not only have materialistic items (new iphone, pods) but that she is listening to her conversations while she’s talking to utter strangers about nonsense 💩. Way to go! You are setting her up for failure. What examples in her life does she have. Bendy? Nah, she’s does the same.. flogs 💩 selling her soul to the devil every day and acting like she has a fake happy life. G👏t👏F👏O👏H👏

Mar 8, 2024

She’s a scruff and her house is filled with s. She never uses what she gets gifted. I was looking at new bags ages ago.. one I loved was a Jonny loves Rosie or something.. then she got gifted one and it’s not been sin since. I decided not to buy one cus they gifted her. She doesn’t use it. Ungrateful t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Isn’t this just blatant advertising pretending she’s been given as a gift? Does it say it’s an advert? It’s all about money on her page, selling or advertising all the time yet she claims it’s her page showing her wholesome life. It’s one or the other, it doesn’t work when she blends the two. That’s why she comes across as fake. She’s a t
It says commission paid but then she’s hash tagged gifted too. So doesn’t make any sense.