Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s a scruff and her house is filled with s. She never uses what she gets gifted. I was looking at new bags ages ago.. one I loved was a Jonny loves Rosie or something.. then she got gifted one and it’s not been sin since. I decided not to buy one cus they gifted her. She doesn’t use it. Ungrateful t
It’s like a jumble sale, that’s why she constantly is hiring skips. These companies are thick as do as not only does she never wear/show/use the gifted stuff but her engagement is appalling for her follower count. And I don’t blame you, don’t give them your money if they are gifting that fat meff.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s like a jumble sale, that’s why she constantly is hiring skips. These companies are thick as do as not only does she never wear/show/use the gifted stuff but her engagement is appalling for her follower count. And I don’t blame you, don’t give them your money if they are gifting that fat meff.
She gets so many skips. She’s a wasteful t

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And comments off on her Boo box video Ooops
The best thing is on 'her friend Jenny' who she's NEVER mentioned she put.. Omg what is a boo box is Harper going to ask for one? Then she posted all the s for it within 2hrs in the same 2hrs Harper was at school so no Harper didn't ask for one she just did it to show off and buy tat as per 🙄😳

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
M&S shop and she’s bought hardly anything and she only cooks chicken in a bag cos she’s still triggered by peefgate

Cocktails as a present.. what from me to me?
She'll stop doing DUD if people don't appreciate that she was in the kitchen all day 🤣 First of all don't threaten me with a good time 🤣 and second HOW and why did that iconic dinner take you all day? 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just had to go see the end of her m&s video.. how can a box of cocktail cans be gawjussss… she has to say it twice. Bad as staff for repeating herself. Bet the cans are for her and she will bring them whenever they meet up and drink them together. Her excitement about meeting staff to drink will be over the top as usual. Pair of fake fs the two of them