Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Why does she need another chicken?

When I do a roast chicken it last us 3 meals. It freezes fine and reheats well with lots of gravy poured over first.

I hate how absolutely wasteful she is. Why buy a whole chicken when you have a bit breast.. argh

I agree she absolutely hasn't a clue. Her food waste is off the scale it's disgusting. You can do so much with chicken you can't go wrong with it.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Her whole life is lived through that phone , that's why no man sticks around , along with the fact she's riddled and a big fat giant toddler that can't cope on her own without her carers bendy Wendy and the wallet

And the fact she is controlling and the fact she often makes fallse allegations against men.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Who’s she kidding with the “she never stops growing” and “she don’t clean like me” Aimee you don’t clean, so you won’t do harpers room. You’ll just sit and veg long enough for you to convince yourself it’s not too early for a drink and then decide it has to be pizza and co cos you needed it in your life
View attachment export_1728726036940.mov

Poor "babies" look sick to their arse of her.

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
IMG_2889.jpeg Aimee when you read here can we please have a tutorial on the angle you used because on your child’s life you wouldn’t filter or edit would you? So I’d like to know how it’s done please because that is amazing reduction of said chins and I can’t lie I’m very intrigued ? Thanks in advance ps. This is not a advert for capcut
*poof* I thought Paul Daniel’s was dead ? Where in the Harry Potter did her nose go ?