Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PopPop

Mar 8, 2024
If you look at the ASDA page Joe Wicks is working with them too šŸ˜‚
Wonder how he will feel knowing a fellow ā€˜colleagueā€™ called him a drug addict for basically eating healthy and working out šŸ™ˆ

Ffs what are Asda thinking having her on board šŸ™ˆ.

Also donā€™t Asda do collaboration with BBC Children in Need who do a Strictly Come Dancing piece each year? You know, the show that is currently featuring the very man she said is a druggie because he so skinny.

Also with Asda doing things that collaborate with BBC at times, how are ITV feeling about that with her being an ā€œambassador?ā€

Mar 9, 2024
If you look at the ASDA page Joe Wicks is working with them too šŸ˜‚
Wonder how he will feel knowing a fellow ā€˜colleagueā€™ called him a drug addict for basically eating healthy and working out šŸ™ˆ
It was Pete Wicks she said was the druggie - he is the guy from Towie now on strictly babe - Joe is the healthy bloke who got us doing star jumps in lockdown šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry been away for a little bit had some things that I've been dealing with and it's been really tough. Hope ur all doing OK x
As soon as I saw the asda I went over to asdas tt page people had already started commented about her and they swiftly deleted the comments.
Look at the state of her in that video....like what the hell man surely this has to be a joke. Who on earth would want that promoting their products looking like that...I'm baffled x
Hey šŸ‘‹ hope whatever it was is lighter now sweetie ā™„ļø keep going xx

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Sheā€™s awful at recommending anything šŸ™„šŸ™ˆ she comes across as embarrassing and fake. Sheā€™s DESPERATE to earn money!
Sheā€™s se at everything šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™ve never known a person to be absolutely crap at everythingā€¦ from: relationships, motherhood, eating healthily, working, selling, driving, fashion, make up, cleaning, her home, her hair, hygiene and telling the truth.
Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a load moreā€¦. The list is endless!
Sheā€™s useless all round - like a complete failure of a human being šŸ˜‚
And she wonders why sheā€™s on her own šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Who would want to live in Aimeeā€™s World of stench , lies and a horrible person inside & out.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
What an absolute lying cocky t get ya kid to school ya scruffy lazy t. Quickly forgot about slating Asda having to pay the car park. Nah sheā€™s infuriating me with her cockiness today I hope karma comes ten fold n she loses that contract

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sheā€™s so arrogant no wonder people go to the lengths they do to complain, sheā€™s the maker of her own downfall!
I donā€™t care where you shop and donā€™t shop even though youā€™ve never done an Asda haul and ā€œI do i just donā€™t show it doesnā€™t mean it didnā€™t happenā€ shut up Aimee, you live in m&s and Sainsburyā€™s and neither of them have ever paid you any attention!
Only went to Asda for plates because your new Tesco ones made you sad!
Get your turtle neck put over your damn head and shut up šŸ¤£