Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere near her
I’m sure Wendy has to send all her videos to Olgatrog for approval before she posts them too - just in case - after all the Olgatrog is the top ticktock star and Wendy needs to be grateful she is allowed on the Ap !
Absolute FACTS! I’m sure she’s reminded them both multiple times SHE got them on the app, so SHE deserves the credit! Self-absorbed freak! And when does this b!tch ever shop at ASDA? Like she NEEDS another eclair to add to her thunder thighs and no-neck! 🐷

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Haven't commented for a while but oh my flippin days what is that TT with Wendy all about? My toes nearly curled up to my knees it was that cringe worthy!! It doesn't come across as genuine affection or admiration at all.
The other thing that really gives me the ick is Wendy's hand in between her thighs. Her hands in general do but when she does that it just makes me feel queazy. I hope someone else feels the same lol. X

Mar 9, 2024
FFS bloody Asda - what are you thinking? Where is your research? You do know this skank is so wholesome her kid was playing with a used mucky vibrator which she had been fettling her scab infested Fanny with don’t you? It’s all out there if you would like to investigate? Oh yep - ticktocks answer to Mary fing berry couldn’t wait to share this beautifully touching mother daughter moment with 1000s
I suggest you take a look at your media team Asda cos this is not the one to represent or appeal to your customer base is it? And if you think it is - well it shows how much you respect your patrons ! - Hardly Stacy Solomon is it!

Mar 9, 2024
Haven't commented for a while but oh my flippin days what is that TT with Wendy all about? My toes nearly curled up to my knees it was that cringe worthy!! It doesn't come across as genuine affection or admiration at all.
The other thing that really gives me the ick is Wendy's hand in between her thighs. Her hands in general do but when she does that it just makes me feel queazy. I hope someone else feels the same lol. X
Yep - you are not alone 🤣🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
FFS bloody Asda - what are you thinking? Where is your research? You do know this skank is so wholesome her kid was playing with a used mucky vibrator which she had been fettling her scab infested Fanny with don’t you? It’s all out there if you would like to investigate? Oh yep - ticktocks answer to Mary fing berry couldn’t wait to share this beautifully touching mother daughter moment with 1000s
I suggest you take a look at your media team Asda cos this is not the one to represent or appeal to your customer base is it? And if you think it is - well it shows how much you respect your patrons ! - Hardly Stacy Solomon is it!
Imagine billie faires and Stacey Solomon’s adverts to Catpiss how does that even compare she’s not approachable she’s not appealing and she’s one scruff bag who couldn’t give a do about how she rocks up. I hope Asda are inundated with emails as we speak tbh

Mar 9, 2024
Let the fat meff have Asda, it’s gone downhill massively and their fresh produce goes off after a day, so they’ve a mouldy fannied ambassador to go with their mouldy food 🤣
Just basically said the same about the Asda stores local to me! It seems really grubby at the min - never been my go to supermarket so no hardship for me to boycott- instead of paying Olgatrog they need to set a cleaner on!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just basically said the same about the Asda stores local to me! It seems really grubby at the min - never been my go to supermarket so no hardship for me to boycott- instead of paying Olgatrog they need to set a cleaner on!
It’s since those new owners took over, running it into the ground. I am always Tesco but I did use Asda too for bits but don’t recently. And certainly won’t know that fat scrubber is doing AD’s for them.