Misspineappleofficial_uk

Feb 29, 2024
That's NOT my daughter. Google her. She is our niece Miss Wales. My daughters would never ever pose in their underwear online or anywhere. See you lot are dull!!
So why is he following an account of your niece in her underwear? That’s weird as do 🤣 as I said he already follows two of her other accounts what was the need to follow that one? 🤣 please do explain mystic smeg!
Also are you shaming your niece for posting scantily clad photos 👀

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Omg, it's almost as if I am an actual person who has more dimensions to me than just a name on a public forum. fing dickhead. Do you think @BattyBat is literally a bat, @Awesome alligator 🐊 is literally an alligator and @cheese on toast is literally cheese on toast? You dense b.

Sorry Pitch Perfect 2 GIF
I’m an actual gingerbread man, don’t take away my identity 😂

4AD4341A-F46B-4792-AB3F-613F51684FF0.jpg

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
You don't know what was happening behind the scenes at all you don't know anything apart from what fiesty showed you. Fiesty threatening me was nothing I'm not scared of a woman who can't run I am 24 years of age I'm sure I can outrun a disabled woman in her wheelchair even if I have my 2 boys with me I don't know how to prove it's me that's behind this account 🤣 but it is and if you knew me you would know it's me as I've always typed the same way and used the same emojis when talking to people 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I mean I use the laughing face emoji and the facepalm emoji a lot too so you could be me,

ellen degeneres hello GIF by Obama

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I don't find it funny about any child being abandoned other than that fat freak. His mother was a wise woman! If my son was like him I would have abandoned him too. The guy is a woman abuser ffs. Just because he's manipulated you lot of idiots into believing him that doesn't mean that all of us with an ounce of intelligence was easily manipulated!! You've just got to sit back and watch his reactions and how he talks to women! That in itself is a sure giveaway.
BTW. I raised 3 absolutely amazing children who are now all adults. Living their best lives. And I love all animals but cats are my favourite and I'm a mum to 6 of them.
I actually think you’re jealous of Facts platform as he isn’t just TikTok based, gets the viewers on twitch and YouTube too. How long has it been that you guys have been trying to prove stuff now and yet nothing has come of it