Misspineappleofficial_uk

Feb 29, 2024
Make me one i don't care 😂 ill even give you a picture of my face if you want 😂 we can all edit photos to make them look different your not doing gods work
Please don’t do that! I don’t wanna cause everyone on this thread to violently projectile vomit everywhere! It’s a shame you don’t like burkas I think you would suit a full face veil x

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
The fact you still have them is creepy I won't lie it's creepy how obsessive you are over lisa

Hi I'm The Fact Freak... Thought I'd introduce myself I'm the guy who primarily gets sent evidence of wrongins like ya self. Then I keep them for a rainy day.
Simple Sally & The Welsh t Lisa does have a nice ring to it though.

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
What the do has being bisexual got to do with anything 😂 if you are goading me into mentioning sexuality then ur in for a long wait
No but if you read why I made that comment towards the burka at the bottom of that statement you'll see I was being an irrational protective parent.
I also can't arrange any childcare since my 1 year old has never been with anyone else apart from me and his father all his life I will not be leaving my 1 year old to come and fight pat butcher at monument you threatened me twice now once with an indirect threat now with a real threat follow them out or don't do them it's simple I don't threaten because I'm a respected member of society and don't use violence etc hence my clear criminal record and 0 arrests

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
Hi I'm The Fact Freak... Thought I'd introduce myself I'm the guy who primarily gets sent evidence of wrongins like ya self. Then I keep them for a rainy day.
Simple Sally & The Welsh t Lisa does have a nice ring to it though.
Come and show me what I've done towards a child to make me a wrongin because my definition of wrongin is someone who has done something involving children so please elaborate james since I've never mentioned anything about you or your sty behaviour have I apart from then? Which is because your literally coming for her left right and centre you've had an issue with her because of fiesty you cant make up s now you have to have hard facts

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
No but if you read why I made that comment towards the burka at the bottom of that statement you'll see I was being an irrational protective parent.
I also can't arrange any childcare since my 1 year old has never been with anyone else apart from me and his father all his life I will not be leaving my 1 year old to come and fight pat butcher at monument you threatened me twice now once with an indirect threat now with a real threat follow them out or don't do them it's simple I don't threaten because I'm a respected member of society and don't use violence etc hence my clear criminal record and 0 arrests
Respected member of society 😂😂😂😂

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Come and show me what I've done towards a child to make me a wrongin because my definition of wrongin is someone who has done something involving children so please elaborate james since I've never mentioned anything about you or your sty behaviour have I apart from then? Which is because your literally coming for her left right and centre you've had an issue with her because of fiesty you cant make up s now you have to have hard facts

You think people are defined as wrongins for one reason. Really living up to that simple Sally thing hey

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Question for Sally, if she'd take me off ignore -
mood scarecrow GIF

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
You think people are defined as wrongins for one reason. Really living up to that simple Sally thing hey
It's an opinion I'm entitled to an opinion if I feel like your giving creepy vibes that's my opinion. I don't see what I've done that's so bad that it remotely deserves to be brought up about 10 months later so please enlighten me

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
Well since this has derailed I'm not going to be involved in this s anymore it's supposed to be about pineapple and instead it's about ripping the s out of eachother. I've got things to do etc thanks for the bit of fun enjoy your little boring lives 😴

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
You are a disgusting child if you expect your mother to cook for you when she is visiting your home as your guest. Shows how much you think of your poor mum. I feel sorry for you Patty. Now I understand why you are such an angry bitter woman.
My mum @Patty B usually gets her breakfast down the caf Ian beale serves her she usually sits with dot cotton

Well since this has derailed I'm not going to be involved in this s anymore it's supposed to be about pineapple and instead it's about ripping the s out of eachother. I've got things to do etc thanks for the bit of fun enjoy your little boring lives 😴
"...it's supposed to be about pineapple and instead it's about ripping the s out of eachother."

What you meant to say was;

"I can't win here, I have a very low IQ, I am now running away."

It's sad I actually do not take any joy in this, you offered nothing and had to resort to ableism and admitting you're a racist as though that would somehow accomplish something amidst your inability to keep track of what you had written mere moments previous and subpar attempts at trying to distract from the fact that you are nothing more than a rancid racist and a shameless sidekick to an equally as foul 'friend'.

Stay away from now on you loathsome leech, pass the message to your cantankerous companion.

Feb 27, 2024
"...it's supposed to be about pineapple and instead it's about ripping the s out of eachother."

What you meant to say was;

"I can't win here, I have a very low IQ, I am now running away."

It's sad I actually do not take any joy in this, you offered nothing and had to resort to ableism and admitting you're a racist as though that would somehow accomplish something amidst your inability to keep track of what you had written mere moments previous and subpar attempts at trying to distract from the fact that you are nothing more than a rancid racist and a shameless sidekick to an equally as foul 'friend'.

Stay away from now on you loathsome leech, pass the message to your cantankerous companion.

I like you