Misspineappleofficial_uk

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Hannibal Lecter Film GIF by Arrow Video

No i don't because like I've stated its islamophobic not racism there's a massive difference between the 2 and this is why white people can't advocate for racism because your dumb enough to not know the difference
Islamaphobia is a type of racism so you're racist, you've admitted you're islamaphobic so you've admitted you're a racist.

Please educate yourself.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
No i don't because like I've stated its islamophobic not racism there's a massive difference between the 2 and this is why white people can't advocate for racism because your dumb enough to not know the difference
I didn't admit it really all i said was what the difference is if you all want to run with that narrative yous can you don't bother me 😂 i don't lose sleep over a faceless account called pat butcher and because I ignore you doesn't mean your blocked it means you don't affect me doll
Please read what you wrote in the top comment you dumb t

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
It’s no wonder you forget to brush your teeth. You have no brain cells
I brush my teeth but a childhood of abuse does make you not have brilliant teeth thanks but you would have known that if you really knew me like you claim you do but your scared to even give me a first name but you know my full name freak

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240921_181847_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240921_181847_Chrome.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 7
I didn't admit it really all i said was what the difference is if you all want to run with that narrative yous can you don't bother me 😂 i don't lose sleep over a faceless account called pat butcher and because I ignore you doesn't mean your blocked it means you don't affect me doll
"I didn't admit it really all i said was..."

You still admitted it, putting 'really' after your statement makes it what is called a double negative, it means you made an admittance and then tried to define what is and isn't racist.

Islamaphobia  is racism.
By definition Islamaphobia is hate, discrimination, bigotry and bias towards people perceived as being Muslim.

Again, please educate yourself.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
"I didn't admit it really all i said was..."

You still admitted it, putting 'really' after your statement makes it what is called a double negative, it means you made an admittance and then tried to define what is and isn't racist.

Islamaphobia  is racism.
By definition Islamaphobia is hate, discrimination, bigotry and bias towards people perceived as being Muslim.

Again, please educate yourself.
1000024669.png

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I brush my teeth but a childhood of abuse does make you not have brilliant teeth thanks but you would have known that if you really knew me like you claim you do but your scared to even give me a first name but you know my full name freak
What the do has being bisexual got to do with anything 😂 if you are goading me into mentioning sexuality then ur in for a long wait