Misspineappleofficial_uk

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Sad Comedy GIF by CBS

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Ppl DONT need to listen to me. I'm just planting the seeds of doubt. So many ppl have already done their OWN digging about you!!! And found that Feisty and your exes were telling the truth about you!
Watch this space James!! It will NOT be long before others start to dig as well. You're running out of silly desperate women to manipulate! You're days are numbered love. Biker chick said enough about you on Discord, too. Remember her??? Another of your victims.

AND Sasha Fontain was pissed off because she caught me out. I was only trying to gain her trust back so she would tell me everything she knew about you and that neighbour you abused!!! Ppl on here asked me for proof. SHE has all of the proof. So they can go to her for it now.

Proof I'm NOT lying about my reasons to get back in with Sasha.⬇️⬇️⬇️ check date!!!! Screenshot_20240922_234940_WhatsApp.jpg

So you do spend youre life stiring the s and are not trustworthy. Thank you for proving a point of and continuing to post on a thread your "done with"

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Ppl DONT need to listen to me. I'm just planting the seeds of doubt. So many ppl have already done their OWN digging about you!!! And found that Feisty and your exes were telling the truth about you!
Watch this space James!! It will NOT be long before others start to dig as well. You're running out of silly desperate women to manipulate! You're days are numbered love. Biker chick said enough about you on Discord, too. Remember her??? Another of your victims.

AND Sasha Fontain was pissed off because she caught me out. I was only trying to gain her trust back so she would tell me everything she knew about you and that neighbour you abused!!! Ppl on here asked me for proof. SHE has all of the proof. So they can go to her for it now.

Proof I'm NOT lying about my reasons to get back in with Sasha.⬇️⬇️⬇️ check date!!!! Screenshot_20240922_234940_WhatsApp.jpg

Biker Chick is kirstin Orange currently in a relationship with a convicted nonce . Caught from a hunting team . Imagine confirming you are still in communication with her.

Feb 29, 2024
I owe you an apology for what I said to you yesterday! It doesn't make you a bad mum if your child SH themselves. It's a mental illness that you or nobody can control. I've never experienced it myself so I'm rather ignorant about it. So I sincerely apologise for my vile comment to you! I didn't realise how common SH actually is. I hope your child is getting the help that they need.
I'm not just thinking about what you said about my parenting and my child but also I'm thinking of others that have been through SH. I'm also thinking of your vile comments on child abandonment towards @TheFactFreak and myself. The way you spoke about DV towards @Nolan 🎵 and anyone else you've insulted.
Your lucky you live in Wales and not in the same city as me. We don't put up with people that crack vile comments on child trauma. So from all the people that have suffered childhood abandonment and SH a BIG do YOU!

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I'm not just thinking about what you said about my parenting and my child but also I'm thinking of others that have been through SH. I'm also thinking of your vile comments on child abandonment towards @TheFactFreak and myself. The way you spoke about DV towards @Nolan 🎵 and anyone else you've insulted.
Your lucky you live in Wales and not in the same city as me. We don't put up with people that crack vile comments on child trauma. So from all the people that have suffered childhood abandonment and SH a BIG do YOU!

Love you Marshy 🥰🥰🥰

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Oooh was that the girl that used to mod for Fiesty? From the NE? Right mouth on her?
Yes my mods got a screen recording of her on her biker account on tiktok unmistakable.

I outed this information about Kirstin (Biker Chick) a long time ago and proved she was protecting the nonce. I placed a child concern that parents were in a group chat with this nonce lover and fiesty , my ex etc all said it was a malicious report. Well there you have it from the horse's mouth and I do mean horse Lisa that they are. Couldn't imagine hanging around with a nonce lover

Feb 27, 2024
Lisa won't be commenting in here anymore as we have both agreed that arguing with people gets us no where. And some of you are boring I won't lie

Have a blessed life hopefully karma isn't too much of a b to you
She won’t be able to help herself. I hope she, and her Walmart nightie are very happy together travelling around the world on imaginary holidays 🌍

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Well I expected NOTHING less than to have fatty tugging his 2inch wonder over my photos. The collagen face masks are absolutely amazing. I'm 55 and with no fillers. Try one fatty, but I'm not sure they make them to fit your huge fat pork pie head 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm done with pineapple 🍍 now. I don't obsess over the same person for yrs and yrs. I move on!!
So this post is done and closed for me!
I'm living my best life ever right now. I'm not bragging I'm stating facts. I fly back to London on Wed. I'll be staying there until Sun with family then we go home to Wales until Fri then we fly off to Dubai for a wk. Look and weap motherfuckers. I'd be jealous of me too 😁 because whilst you are sat glued to this s heap and tiktok, I'm living in the real world with real people.
See ya, wouldn't ever want to be ya 😘 😉
Hang on, you don’t obsess over the same person for years and years, haven’t you been trying to take Facts down for a while now, like just over a year and still trying now.
Also, it is possible the ex is lying, remember the boy who cried wolf, possibly the ex is crying wolf or Feisty has falsified evidence. And as I’ve said on the Angie thread, how were you in Australia at 1.57am when it wasn’t even 1.54am in the furthest part of Australia at the time.