Elsewhere
Its Raining GIF by Family Guy

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
This is an epic read fair play , really enjoyed myself

🤡Welsh Lisa go wash your bush

🤡Simple Sally go brush your teeth

You both can’t do exposures when your both in my opinion worse than the person your trying to expose

Leave it to the people with clean slates your both a joke
Well that rules out all of your scummy friends then as none of them have a clean slate and I've never stolen from a children's charity or done anything illegal so yeah I have got a clean slate just look me up you'll see no criminal record and a brilliant mother thanks

Well that rules out all of your scummy friends then as none of them have a clean slate and I've never stolen from a children's charity or done anything illegal so yeah I have got a clean slate just look me up you'll see no criminal record and a brilliant mother thanks
1000017917.jpg
I thought you were "...not going to be involved in this s anymore..." and that you had "...things to do etc..." it seems your life is more 'boring' than you tried to imply anyone's here is.
Think Barbara Dunkelman GIF by Rooster Teeth

Run along now you rancid, racist, atrocious, ableist and don't bother returning.

Attachments

• 1000017917.jpg
    1000017917.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 3

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
1000017917.jpg
I thought you were "...not going to be involved in this s anymore..." and that you had "...things to do etc..." it seems your life is more 'boring' than you tried to imply anyone's here is.

Run along now you rancid, racist, atrocious, ableist and don't bother returning.
What because I made one comment at least I don't sit on this all day noshing myself off over the new plm

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
1000017917.jpg

Who died and made you the creator of comment cafe 🤣 you want me to leave make me b

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Well I expected NOTHING less than to have fatty tugging his 2inch wonder over my photos. The collagen face masks are absolutely amazing. I'm 55 and with no fillers. Try one fatty, but I'm not sure they make them to fit your huge fat pork pie head 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm done with pineapple 🍍 now. I don't obsess over the same person for yrs and yrs. I move on!!
So this post is done and closed for me!
I'm living my best life ever right now. I'm not bragging I'm stating facts. I fly back to London on Wed. I'll be staying there until Sun with family then we go home to Wales until Fri then we fly off to Dubai for a wk. Look and weap motherfuckers. I'd be jealous of me too 😁 because whilst you are sat glued to this s heap and tiktok, I'm living in the real world with real people.
See ya, wouldn't ever want to be ya 😘 😉

Yet another post by Lisa about my genitals ... 🤮

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
At least lots of people can see your true colours now you have your own post on TT
You think that bothers me? I don't live on tik tok i can delete the app tomorrow and not care and it's hilarious how no ones said anything to me because it's old news and I'm a nobody so no one cares. Is angie not doing something you can all mock so you have to try and drag down someone who doesn't even follow you on tik tok 🤣 cute really

Feb 27, 2024
I owe you an apology for what I said to you yesterday! It doesn't make you a bad mum if your child SH themselves. It's a mental illness that you or nobody can control. I've never experienced it myself so I'm rather ignorant about it. So I sincerely apologise for my vile comment to you! I didn't realise how common SH actually is. I hope your child is getting the help that they need.

Damn right you do! Imagine someone coming at you and saying it’s your fault your children are gay! You are still a vile woman with a poisonous mouth. Marshy is a better woman than me if she accepts your apology.

Feb 27, 2024
I DON'T expect her to accept it because NONE of you on here are "better women"! BUT I wanted to take accountability for such a vile comment. It was out of order!! I had to own it and apologise for it!!
Now butt out you nosey little fwit! You was NOT tagged in that post but you just have to try and get center of attention 🙄

I see your amazing imaginary holiday is going well 😃 I’ll never stop coming at you. You can apologise to FactFreak next