Misspineappleofficial_uk

hereforthedramaaa

Feb 28, 2024
Oh dear! James, James, James!! WHY are you begging for my attention now? Nobody actually cares about your opinions on me! I surely DONT!!
You are just a reject whose real mum never wanted yet she kept your siblings🤔
Tut tut tut. I do feel sorry for you, I really do James!
Living with your adopted parents when you are in your 40s. Being such a huge failure in life and an even greater disappointment to them I'm sure!
Look James. Go find some young teen girl to abuse. It's seems to be your thing! Plus making such statements like a 11yr old girl fancying you 🤢🤢🤢 that's pretty noncey James!!
BTW. Those photos from the Ivy in Cardiff were MINE! I can actually post the full lot that I took. I CAN prove I was there. I made the reservation, I paid the bill for all 6 of us!!! Plenty of proof. I'm sorry NOT sorry that you are jealous of me!! I used to always gift you because I could see you didn't have a pot to piss in 😭 Your fridge was always bare.
I don't think I'm above anyone other than YOU! Because you darling are just some s under the shoe of society 🙄
Now go play with some rabbits or something. You silly fat rolly polly. Or if you are that infatuated with me, go tug that 2 inch cocktail sausage if you can find it under that massive gut of yours!!
Toodle loo 👋 😘
Vile disgusting sad individual

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Sad Fucked Up GIF by Kissing Sisters

Thanks to beauty and her live this post is now closed. do you all motherfuckers 😂😂😂😂 keep flicking your beans to my husband!
Even if all the men in the entire universe tragically perished and only your husband survived there is never a chance that I would stoop as low as to think of him in times of such deeds.

Lacklustre is the kindest word that comes to mind in relation to you.

Make sure to leave and never return just like your peculiar pest of a pal.
ren and stimpy nicksplat GIF

Or I'll send mosquitoes after you...

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Even if all the men in the entire universe tragically perished and only your husband survived there is never a chance that I would stoop as low as to think of him in times of such deeds.

Lacklustre is the kindest word that comes to mind in relation to you.

Make sure to leave and never return just like your peculiar pest of a pal.
ren and stimpy nicksplat GIF

Or I'll send mosquitoes after you...
mosquito GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Lisa, I hope you had a very interrupted sleep, involving Australian spiders crawling across your feet, and a rowdy kangaroo tail-thumping your window incessantly through the night.
I was gonna say I hope she gets chlamydia from a koala…. But she probably already caught it from her husband when he was shagging anything but her 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Woke up early scanned TT fell back sleep woke up and its like the middle of the night. Thunder storms (again) rain like a monsoon!! Roads flooded and possible (again) no way through to next village due to floods. The heavens have opened 🤣 Has Angie been up all night 😲
Wrong thread 🤣🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Woke up early scanned TT fell back sleep woke up and its like the middle of the night. Thunder storms (again) rain like a monsoon!! Roads flooded and possible (again) no way through to next village due to floods. The heavens have opened 🤣 Has Angie been up all night 😲
I want a thunderstorm. 😭
Just had the rain & was able to see a few undefined flashes last night, but no thunder or lightning forks. 💔
I love a good fing bowling alley balls rolling, angry gods stamping storm.

Dress Up Doc Brown GIF by Nickelodeon