Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

codablue

Jun 2, 2024
Belfast
No one I know would ever think of boasting about it she says I’m not ashamed no one is saying she should be shamed but she is actually promoting it. Running around in a bandage all the time aww look at me and what the bullies made me do, no accountability taken at all
Even if things aren't said she will pop up and say about having a sh flare up and quickly show the bandage she know what she is doing to get ppl drawn Into feeling sorry for her. It's sad

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
I have no issue at all with Sabrina having her reborns and I dont care what she spends her money on as that's no one's business. My issue with her is just how nasty she can be to other people ,myself included .If u don't agree with her u get blocked and berated ,she has no grey area at all and that ,I'm my opinion is what gets her enemies ,grow up Sabrina and stop feeling sorry for urself ,be nice to people and maybe u will find they will be nice to u too
She plays the victim and when things don’t go her way she has a tantrum like a kid. She uses her loss as an excuse for her behaviour and her mother encourages it and tells her she is in the right so she can’t see no wrong in any of her actions.

May 6, 2024
antrim
So it’s either she buys toys as if her kid is still alive, or she goes down the drink and drugs route? That’s her justification, that she’s not doing drugs. Well Sabrina neither of those are normal. Do you think everyone that loses a child only goes down 1 of those 2 roads? You are essentially wasting your life living for a child that isn’t here. Do you think that just because you do what you do that means you love your child more than those parents who lose a child but carry on with life?

May 8, 2024
Omagh
So it’s either she buys toys as if her kid is still alive, or she goes down the drink and drugs route? That’s her justification, that she’s not doing drugs. Well Sabrina neither of those are normal. Do you think everyone that loses a child only goes down 1 of those 2 roads? You are essentially wasting your life living for a child that isn’t here. Do you think that just because you do what you do that means you love your child more than those parents who lose a child but carry on with life?
She does drink

May 7, 2024
Dublin
Just catching up now on the last couple of days, completely agree with 90% of what is being said.

That which is clearly displayed on the way she behaves daily and has behaved since losing Jamie. And then how on the word of a medium has now through a Jamie in the mix in recent times.

What I will say though is some aspects of what is being discussed, whilst funny, is playing right into her narrative of being bullied!

Be better than her people!
Dont play her games.

Comment on what you actually see & hear unfolding before your eyes and how much of a hallion she is!

But let’s step away from the ‘sofa’ ‘miscarriage’ and dirty knickers narratives (even though it’s clear she’s a dirty scrubber who lives in her PJs)

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Just catching up now on the last couple of days, completely agree with 90% of what is being said.

That which is clearly displayed on the way she behaves daily and has behaved since losing Jamie. And then how on the word of a medium has now through a Jamie in the mix in recent times.

What I will say though is some aspects of what is being discussed, whilst funny, is playing right into her narrative of being bullied!

Dont play her games.

Comment on what you actually see & hear unfolding before your eyes and how much of a hallion she is!

But let’s step away from the ‘sofa’ ‘miscarriage’ and dirty knickers narratives (even though it’s clear she’s a dirty scrubber who lives in her PJs)

I agree with you completely👏👏👏

May 14, 2024
Omagh

Dont play her games.

I agree, I think the comments about the sofa miscarriage was sick.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh

Dont play her games.

My thoughts exactly.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She honestly must think kids are stupid saying a mad cat scratched her🙄 they are not as gullible as she thinks.
She makes up a lot of lies like that, thinking it placates her followers, some of them do swallow it, the other 99.9% of the people who see her videos know the truth. The twins MIGHT believe her as they are still quite young, but Jodie is a wee bit older, no way she believes rubbish like that.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
This is the part I can’t get my head around. It’s like she’s playing make believe fantasy families where he’s still there and growing up. As you say he unfortunately passed away as a baby, having a bedroom filled with crap is not needed. The whole joy of buying toys is to see a child get enjoyment out of them and to watch them playing with them. Anything she buys sits unopened gathering dust. She can kid herself all she wants that what she’s doing is normal, it’s far from it.
That's exactly what I am thinking it's a fantasy. Jamie I do kinda get it but the toys side of it an buying a uniform I just don't and Logan I don't . but saying my boys and my girls 😳 I've explained Jamie Logan has no birth certificate of a death certificate it was an early miscarriage if even that and the girls !!! 🤔🤔 Dolls ? This is where she really loses me ... I caught up on her videos the last few days an seen the video her giving off about the pram moving an all of that who said she tried hiding the stuff ? That pram rolled on its own her reaction proved otherwise.. that's my intake on it stop me if I'm wrong

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She honestly must think kids are stupid saying a mad cat scratched her🙄 they are not as gullible as she thinks.
Well a kids that doesn know about sh wouldn know any better but 1 day they will and they aren't the ones at risk with her it's the kids on here that see her videos an her basically promoting she