Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina is just the kind of person who gravitates towards drama. Even when she doesn’t have the “trolls” to complain about, there’s always some sort of drama which she has created in her life, but which she is never at fault for lol. She is only happy if she can be seen as a victim (“trolls have put me through 12 years of hell”) or a hero (“look at me as I give some Asda basics to the food bank”). You are not being bullied Sabrina as that is a direct act and we’re not speaking to you - if you don’t like what’s being discussed here just stop reading… but you won’t, because you love the drama.

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
Sabrina in all seriousness why do u keep coming on this to read the comments if they upset u ?? It makes u look like u are craving this drama .All u have to do is stop reading these comments and get on with Ur posting about Ur reborns and Jamie. U say u want to be left alone but u keep reading on here ,why ??It's all very simple to fix and be free of "trolls",stop all this and give urself a break. Ur keeping all this going. Either stay off here and keep doing Ur tik toks in peace or get off tik tok. This is advise to u from a mother of 3 ,Ur acting like a child

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Sabrina in all seriousness why do u keep coming on this to read the comments if they upset u ?? It makes u look like u are craving this drama .All u have to do is stop reading these comments and get on with Ur posting about Ur reborns and Jamie. U say u want to be left alone but u keep reading on here ,why ??It's all very simple to fix and be free of "trolls",stop all this and give urself a break. Ur keeping all this going. Either stay off here and keep doing Ur tik toks in peace or get off tik tok. This is advise to u from a mother of 3 ,Ur acting like a child
I agree, she definitely thrives on being perceived as the victim. The way her voice changes through out a rant proves that. one minute shes angry and the next she’s all happy.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She can't help herself she wants to tell people about here so she can get sympathy but her followers r speaking up more there's a good view that can see right through her bs now .. she says 1 min a friend tells her then I read the dirt she is allergic to the truth..

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
So Sabrina’s starting a business now, selling her tat to her followers… is she allowed to do that being on pip?
It wouldn’t just be pip she is on though. There’s bound to be another benefit like universal credit shes on… she would need to be declaring her earnings*. Sure look at that pic someone put up the other day of her filling out a form having to tell benefit ones what individual amounts in her bank account were for

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Crazy that she’s saying she’s stopping the bags because of us lol. What’s the correlation between you doing that and us having an opinion on your bad behaviour? She also said that we dislike her because she does the bags… if you concentrated while reading these pages you might see that it’s MUCH more than that, hun.
What bags is this? I can’t get seeing anything now she’s private lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What bags is this? I can’t get seeing anything now she’s private lol
I can’t either I refuse to follow her lol I think they mean the random acts of kindness, not sure how it would be our fault though lol but it’ll give her an excuse to bring us up and blame us for her actions and choices sure no one cares if she stops them 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Crazy that she’s saying she’s stopping the bags because of us lol. What’s the correlation between you doing that and us having an opinion on your bad behaviour? She also said that we dislike her because she does the bags… if you concentrated while reading these pages you might see that it’s MUCH more than that, hun.
I dont follow her either so I dont know what she has said, but if she is talking 100% bollocks if she blames us for her stopping the bags,
"look at meeeeeeeeeee i'm SUCH a victim wah wah wah"
She is pathetic
She never sticks to ANYTHING, she goes a million miles an hour at a new project, buys VAST amounts of se for it, then its cast aside, the flowery bear things, the folded books, the resin things, the beaded keyrings, the bags, the dollies. ENDLESS wasting money and only piles of tat to show for it

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I dont follow her either so I dont know what she has said, but if she is talking 100% bollocks if she blames us for her stopping the bags,
"look at meeeeeeeeeee i'm SUCH a victim wah wah wah"
She is pathetic
She never sticks to ANYTHING, she goes a million miles an hour at a new project, buys VAST amounts of se for it, then its cast aside, the flowery bear things, the folded books, the resin things, the beaded keyrings, the bags, the dollies. ENDLESS wasting money and only piles of tat to show for it
That’s exactly what it is she needs the attention and us bullies are making her stop the bags, if it was me and people were judging me I would do it the harder lol I would be like do yous 😂 but Sabrina needs to be the victim all the time 😂