Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Hahaha I called it. Walking down with the dolly in the pram ffs. With her imaginary friends who never make it in her videos. Making sure she told them oh I can’t go to enniskillen. Ffs you are told where to go and you don’t argue if you want treatment. She doesn’t get that they aren’t there to cater to her needs.
Must have spent all her money in home bargains so she can’t afford a taxi 🥴

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Ffs sabby , a good fecking wash and you wouldn't have infections etc , you manky clampit 🤮😷 she must be stinking of sweat and everything else 🤮 . Know what I'm saying!!!😂 🤮 An down there " ladies things

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
RIP BERT AND ERNIE!!
think she will have a shrine for them built. Even tho hay fever is caused by pollen count she can’t take any risks with her plants. It really is any excuse for a video and attention.
You are killing me 😂😂 I haven’t even caught up on last nights videos , came here first 😂😂😂 is she seriously getting rid of them coz of hay fever 😂

I suffer REALLY badly with hay fever… itchy eyes, itchy nose, itchy at the back of throat..I really don’t think the eye thing is hay fever. I think it’s a mixture of resin and cat 💩. She can buy all the hand wash she wants & show us it in her hauls. I don’t think she uses it. Not fooling me hunni x

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Just looked at her lovely lovely doctor video he should be struck off if he really said defo not the resin, it’s a known allergy from it I had it myself and the more she uses it the worse it will get

I wonder if vastly overworked doctor has looked at her HUGE (time wasting) file and started with the most obvious and easiest treated ailment?

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
I wonder if vastly overworked doctor has looked at her HUGE (time wasting) file and started with the most obvious and easiest treated ailment?
I'm not being funny, but why does every single medical issue have to happen at the weekend. She is literally a drain on NHS resources when they're at their busiest. All for fing hay fever.

Running to every appointment with a doll in a pram is blatant attention seeking. Ughhhhh.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ok them Loratadine 10mg she got, they are sitting in home bargains for 89p. I buy them regularly coz the 5mg are s. Did she not have something similar the other day that she had got in shop?
Yes I looked back and it’s the other type of antihistamine she got. But essentially do the same thing. She took one and thought oh it didn’t work. I’ve got those same loratatine in chemist so they aren’t Perscription strength. I think the doctors just gave her them to get her to leave. Imagine having hay fever and going to out of hours ffs then showing her sweat rash. It’s warm out go wash and put powder in your crevices. Simple wouldn’t be init.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I wonder since she grew up in a family of children with additional needs if she feels unloved/left out and this explains her child like mentality now? She has adult money to buy childhood things? The hospital gives her the attention the "trolls & blullies" used to so she has glommed onto that now.

She would have had Munchausen syndrome by proxy if she had a living child

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I wouldn’t say she feels left out or unloved growing up with others with special needs, I’d say she has special needs herself and compared to her brothers she was probably milder in comparison so flew under the radar. She is definitely intellectually disabled for a fact! If not a few other disabilities thrown in the mix. She is very manipulative and lies so much she can’t distinguish the truth from a lie anymore and then tries to dig away from a lie but ends up burying herself further down