Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I canā€™t see if itā€™s at her door or not it could be the neighbours but if it is her how pathetic is she as usual making herself the victim
Her latest post was almost an hr ago and no sound on it, someone has commented thereā€™s no sound and she still hasnā€™t responded, thatā€™s why Iā€™m thinking it might be because sheā€™s wasting the ambulance services time

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
If sheā€™s going to go down that road we can go down there too and say a hell of a lot about Jamie and ā€œLoganā€. She has a fing cheek to have a go at me for what I said about her. That was nothing compared to what she just said about that wee angel. Absolutely awful behaviour. And Iā€™m sorry to that family who are getting the blame of taking the photos.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Iā€™m not sure if she has fb but her brother does and he lives next to his sister I canā€™t even share her name on here as itā€™s too public and itā€™s not fair on her otherwise I would give you the name to let her know whatā€™s being said.
Yeah I understand, it wouldnā€™t be safe for you coz Sabrina is actually crazy, she would prob go round knocking on everyoneā€™s door and have you all tortured. The hatred in her voice in that video isnā€™t normal, she sounded possessed

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
See these idiots falling for her games, they need done for wasting police and ambulance resources too. Imagine ringing an ambulance for a stranger on tik tok šŸ™„ especially after Sabrinaā€™s track record. Itā€™s rinse and repeat, same old se.
She was waving the arm around on the silent TikTok video she put up and she headed up stairs. Itā€™s all an act for people to feel pity for her and get attention. If she has done something thatā€™s all on her no one else and it will only be to take away from what she said about that family. Disgusting.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She was waving the arm around on the silent TikTok video she put up and she headed up stairs. Itā€™s all an act for people to feel pity for her and get attention. If she has done something thatā€™s all on her no one else and it will only be to take away from what she said about that family. Disgusting.
You can tell itā€™s a total rant too by the way the hand is moving about lol. Raging I canā€™t hear it

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yeah I understand, it wouldnā€™t be safe for you coz Sabrina is actually crazy, she would prob go round knocking on everyoneā€™s door and have you all tortured. The hatred in her voice in that video isnā€™t normal, she sounded possessed
She is seriously unstable i wouldnā€™t trust her you can hear the viciousness in her voice when she speaks so I keep my distance in saying that no one likes her and itā€™s her own fault but imagine having an ambulance out again for nothing

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Yeah itā€™s at her house how pathetic like who calls an ambulance over someone posting pictures of you šŸ˜³ she is the nastiness person ever walked she has some cheek
Seriously?!? She called her self an ambulance!!! Awk did the police not come running. Sheā€™s going to twist this whole thing to make herself a victim

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Seriously?!? She called her self an ambulance!!! Awk did the police not come running. Sheā€™s going to twist this whole thing to make herself a victim
No police this time sheā€™s just got into the ambulance with the doll with her Iā€™m assuming itā€™s the doll šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ as I could see a blanket, pathetic person she is wasting services like that then sheā€™ll be begging money to get home šŸ˜³

May 6, 2024
antrim
Glamourising the SH again no doubt. The SH she promised Jamie wouldnā€™t happen again about 2 weeks agoā€¦.. I donā€™t think these friends exist. I think she just reads here by herself, goes off on a tangent and then has a meltdown (because she knows itā€™s true )
She 100% reads here. Sheā€™s gave herself away so many times in what she says. Still canā€™t believe sheā€™s called an ambulance. I bet theyā€™re sick at the sight of her. Thereā€™s new rules coming here that police will no longer attend the scene of mental health episodes, probably because of the likes of this weapon calling them every other week

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She probably did something so she rang the ambulance for attention cause the police wonā€™t entertain her or take her seriously. She thinking if the ambulance are out the police will to but they wonā€™t do anything šŸ˜…šŸ˜… nothing to be done
I think she thinks that too that is she claims itā€™s affecting her mh then the police will act but they wonā€™t no one is breaking the law, imagine ringing an ambulance for a few scratches she has no shame