Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s sitting there stuffing her face with the biscuits that were apparently for her friend in need. 😝
Also you told everyone where the grave was. And tell me this how does one neglect a baby that has passed away. You don’t know what that family is feeling or going through or what they do for the baby. Just because people aren’t as mental as you and can’t accept that your child is dead then they are wrong.
Don’t stuff your face too quick you might choke

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
And what were you doing at the cemetery visiting someone's grave to yeah. You knew she was going to be at mc Donald's so you did. And asda to. Stalker.

she goes every benefit day, same routine, same shops, same McDonalds, she posts EVERYTHING online, besides, she was in McDonalds before Sabrina, or are you now saying Sabrina was stalking her?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
And what were you doing at the cemetery visiting someone's grave to yeah. You knew she was going to be at mc Donald's so you did. And asda to. Stalker.
How would I know that? Why would I care if she’s there. I took the pics as I said because she was being creepy.
And what I was doing there is no one’s business I don’t put my life all over TikTok. So I took pics of graves I took a lot of pics there it’s a PUBLIC graveyard.

May 6, 2024
antrim
How would I know that? Why would I care if she’s there. I took the pics as I said because she was being creepy.
And what I was doing there is no one’s business I don’t put my life all over TikTok. So I took pics of graves I took a lot of pics there it’s a PUBLIC graveyard.
How anyone can come here to try to defend that wench is beyond me.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Because if you can't see the mental torture you're putting her through you're blind, imagine driving an innocent woman to want to sh.
Sabrina self harms for attention!!! Are you that stupid! Then comes home waving her bandaged arm. People who self harm do everything to hide it, they don’t shove it in people’s face for sympathy. Now you’re either a sandwich short of a picnic like Sabrina, or you’re young and dumb. This isn’t the site for you so off you do please.