Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
Sabrina be getting bullied for years even before this site was a thing so can’t blame us and we all agree and even reported the accounts that posted Jamie pitcures that it was disgusting maybe you should write to them on TikTok as they the ones that is using jamies picture and seem to get a kick when Sabrina starts kicking off ..her family should really step in and get her the help she needs and take the phones off her

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Hope so. Someone s

Definitely needs to be flagged on the system and if it is urgent as she claims she needs to make her own way there out of her own pocket see how quick it would all stop
Ok so without given away too much about me 🤣 that woman has to be flagged in the system where I am u get flagged after 5 calls and if u do call the police will check first before the paramedics arrive

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So again so distressed that police had to be called. Was she sitting ignoring them while appealing her account and making a new one Make that ficking s make sense.
People need to stop calling the police it’s mad how many times they are out here for nothing she then lies to them so it’s all a game and everyone who rings the police ia feeding her ego she doesn’t need the police she needs ignored the she might wise up

May 6, 2024
antrim
People need to stop calling the police it’s mad how many times they are out here for nothing she then lies to them so it’s all a game and everyone who rings the police ia feeding her ego she doesn’t need the police she needs ignored the she might wise up
I agree it’s a joke now. That’s why she pulls these stunts, for someone to ring police etc. The quicker she realises nobody is coming, the quicker she will stop this behaviour

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So, as we all stated, her sick post about saying bye was another tactic to gain as much attention as she could. I hope people now realise that this woman has no intention of ending her life, she’s just wasting our precious nhs resources.
She plays the victim so well and people need to stop calling the police and ambulance because no one called last night she got a taxi to omagh and back 😂 perfectly capable then because she didn’t get enough attention she rang them again what if someone was seriously ill and didn’t get the ambulance because it was here giving her a plaster people need to wise up and stop enabling her

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
This is what yous created this for though to give your opinion?? Therefore I’m more than entitled to mine 😊 yous are forgetting though before she mentioned your kids (not saying I agree with this btw) before she mentioned that char or any of yous what did yous do to her? Her issue with all yous all stemmed though this page made purely to tear her apart. It might just be abit of gossip and entertainment for yous but this is literally somebody’s life yous are messing with.
Yous,yous, yous, yous that’s all I got from that.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Her speech is slurred as do on that new account so she has definitely knocked a few sleepers back. I fell bad for those posting here earlier and phoning police/asking for welfare checks.

She's literally left me gobsmacked this time.
It’s understandable though you have a heart and are a caring person, but can u imagine if one of us did what she is she would put a video up and laugh at it remember what she said about Rocky laughing at him for crying over the death of his child.