Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
An hour ago she was ending it all and now she's worried about a new account while there's new accounts on here coming on 2 defend her now so yous get it thats all she does this show for tonight and that behaviour won't stop until people leave her alone an not give her sympathy.. that all died down very fast even if she took double meds on what's ment for her the ambulance wouldv taken her in then fact she's sitting there tells me she took do all

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m in actual stitches at this 😂😂 her last video is basically telling everyone she’s gonna kill herself and the next is advertising her new account 😂😂 and your man asking is she ok with the exclamation mark , any fing wonder he’s asking that, she’s a headcasei
Is she still going? I had hoped someone would have taken her by now 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
An hour ago she was ending it all and now she's worried about a new account while there's new accounts on here coming on 2 defend her now so yous get it thats all she does this show for tonight and that behaviour won't stop until people leave her alone an not give her sympathy.. that all died down very fast even if she took double meds on what's ment for her the ambulance wouldv taken her in then fact she's sitting there tells me she took do all
I agree every word she said is a lie she has taken nothing it’s a game to manipulate everyone because she can’t get her own way she can’t control us and she hates that and she has bullied people on here called names posted their kids and no one has reacted like her and she doesn’t like that she wants people to be hurt and devastated and post on TikTok

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’m in actual stitches at this 😂😂 her last video is basically telling everyone she’s gonna kill herself and the next is advertising her new account 😂😂 and your man asking is she ok with the exclamation mark , any fing wonder he’s asking that, she’s a headcase

Did you watch Gavin & Stacey?
Smiffy wants to know how many tablets he needs to buy to off himself
then he says he cant afford that, not if he wants a holiday next year :LOL:

Remind you of anybody? Anybody at all? aaaaannnybody?

roch67824

Sep 3, 2024
omagy
Sabrina be getting bullied for years even before this site was a thing so can’t blame us and we all agree and even reported the accounts that posted Jamie pitcures that it was disgusting maybe you should write to them on TikTok as they the ones that is using jamies picture and seem to get a kick when Sabrina starts kicking off ..her family should really step in and get her the help she needs and take the phones off her
So you admit it’s bullying? Yet continue to do so? Totally vile

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Is she still going? I had hoped someone would have taken her by now 😂
Her new account is sabrinajamieandlogan

After them videos I sent you she put up a video letting people know her new account and how she’ll not be dealing with the vermin anymore 😂😂 making out she’s ending all one min, then the next she’s making a new tiktok , I can’t cope with her 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So I bet all those people begging her to get help and asking if she’s ok feel like right dickheads. She is now sitting downstairs with the tv on like nothing and god forbid anyone call her in her bullshit. Disgusting flithy tramp. So no one can bring up the fact she used the R word. What if someone called her brothers that word?
Serves them right they will know for again 😂 I’m so unsympathetic today 😂 she has intention of ending her life she’ll use the threat like she uses sh

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
What a fool i feel!! She makes a mockery of mental health I hope the mark you down as an attention seeker cos the last I spoke to on the phone said they do that when ppl abuse the system there to help GENUINE ppl in distress! I’m absolutely raging at her 🤬
Hence why I would never waste my time or disgrace myself ringing on her behalf they r busy enough..an if that really had pushed her over the edge she wouldn have thought 2 update TT ..

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
So I bet all those people begging her to get help and asking if she’s ok feel like right dickheads. She is now sitting downstairs with the tv on like nothing and god forbid anyone call her in her bullshit. Disgusting flithy tramp. So no one can bring up the fact she used the R word. What if someone called her brothers that word?
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
So you admit it’s bullying? Yet continue to do so? Totally vile
As she calls it bullying it her does half of it for attention have a look at the hate letters she was getting was her hand writing some of the fake accounts it was her I been following her from she came on TikTok she brings it all herself but you can’t see it she always has to play the poor me card she a nasty women ..and look what she at now as if nothing happen a hour ago having people worried and concerned for her now she acting as if nothing happen ..take of the tinted glasses you seem to be watching her with

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
This is going to sound harsh but I don't really care,wtf is people phoning up to get her welfare checks,that's what she wants, she has no intention of killing herself, if she did she would have done it by now,stop enabling her behaviour, you have fell for her manipulation again.
I feel the same as you at this point it’s clear it’s all for attention and people are giving her that

May 6, 2024
antrim
This is going to sound harsh but I don't really care,wtf is people phoning up to get her welfare checks,that's what she wants, she has no intention of killing herself, if she did she would have done it by now,stop enabling her behaviour, you have fell for her manipulation again.
100%!! People need to leave her to it. She’s a manipulator. Best thing people can do is to stop feeding into this. None of these sympathisers who comment on her suicidal posts are around when she’s posting normal s. They just come out when the drama starts to get themselves in among it all.