Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Does Sabrina not realise the dwp actually have control into your banking and have the ability to check your socials. So the fact she videos her walking fast with a pram she sets herself up to lose her pip. Shes literally broadcasting on her TikTok her daily routine, she’s able to show she’s more than capable, the only thing goes in her favour is her mental health, everything else, she’s dressed, cleans house, able to cook and make a simple meal, she’s able to control her medication, and is able to do her shopping etc, mobility she’s walking and able to do journeys that don’t cause stress. Joys of all your fans who screen record, you share far too much online. And your picking to share your personal life because your a train wreck and people enjoy the fact you overshare your drama. Less is best and I know you have no views when less is shared but it’s prob for the best when you don’t over share.
Right Joanne. That’s all the questions they ask you. Can you follow a routine. Are you able to cook a meal. Can you go out by yourself. Can you control your medication. She doesn’t need help of anyone else AND she provides help to her mother. There is absolutely no way she still suffers anxiety and depression enough to stop her working. She has proven she can make all those craft things and sell them. She can can sit on a live for six hours interacting with people so why can’t she do that as a job. She sickens me so much. There is nothing physically wrong with her.
Also what answers did she get yesterday? All the doctor did was start the same investigation process of her knee again. Give short term pain relief and refer to orthopaedics. The doctor doesn’t have X-ray eyes. It’s just lies after lies. She takes from a situation what suits her.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh look, good deed of the day 😂 bet this is followed by a 10min video on how great she is. SABRINA REAL MUMS HAVE MORE THAN 1 DUMMY FOR THEIR BABY, DONT YOU WORRY!! It’s not something we turn around to look for! We usually keep 2 or 3 in the same type of changing bag you use for your dolly xo
Real mothers wouldn’t take a dummy back after it’s been on the ground or touched by others. They have spares. She really doesn’t have a fing clue.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
What does she do with the pram when she uses the trolley? Does she leave it at the doorway or what?
Yes she leaves it’s as you walk in to omagh Asda. Be fing hilarious if some one nicked it. She has to make a big show of putting the doll in the trolleys with a car seat type attachment. With a blanket and everything. No wonder she doesn’t film much in Asda people probably say something to her.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Her obsession with buying reduced stuff is unhealthy. She’s is literally buying tat that no one else wants. Those cup things have no straws that’s why they are reduced. She wants literal praise for buying crap. What must those parents think when the kids are handed the biggest bag of crap. The kids aren’t even going to look at it and it’s more stuff for the bin.
Also there’s no respect for the parents. What if they can’t afford to buy the kids much and she shows up with a massive bag of stuff. How does the parent feel? She doesn’t think of these things it’s just about how she looks and feels.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
DRUGGIES OUT!!
Isn’t that what drug dealers do go round all different places buying the paracetamol up. I don’t think she’s aware or maybe she is that co-codamol has 500mg of paracetamol in every tablet. So if she is doubling up and then taking Asda paracetamol on top. do me her liver will be falling out.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
£41 on toys for a dead baby. I was sitting updating my partner there and my wee 5year old overheard me and asked me why she’s buying her dead baby hot wheels cars 😂😂 even a 5year old has more sense Sabrina! I showed him her doll and pram and he shook his head 😂😂
Shes mad 😂 then she adds in saying I can hear them just saying what about Logan 😂 Sabrina neither child is here it’s irrelevant to them what you buy 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Isn’t that what drug dealers do go round all different places buying the paracetamol up. I don’t think she’s aware or maybe she is that co-codamol has 500mg of paracetamol in every tablet. So if she is doubling up and then taking Asda paracetamol on top. do me her liver will be falling out.
Would they not have told her she can’t take the two together if she suffers liver failure that’ll be the end of her.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Right Joanne. That’s all the questions they ask you. Can you follow a routine. Are you able to cook a meal. Can you go out by yourself. Can you control your medication. She doesn’t need help of anyone else AND she provides help to her mother. There is absolutely no way she still suffers anxiety and depression enough to stop her working. She has proven she can make all those craft things and sell them. She can can sit on a live for six hours interacting with people so why can’t she do that as a job. She sickens me so much. There is nothing physically wrong with her.
Also what answers did she get yesterday? All the doctor did was start the same investigation process of her knee again. Give short term pain relief and refer to orthopaedics. The doctor doesn’t have X-ray eyes. It’s just lies after lies. She takes from a situation what suits her.
I don’t know how she qualifies for anything her videos should be sent to dwp it might shut her up if she has to live in the real world. And she can do all those things perfectly follow a routine, cook, clean well says she cleans, goes shopping makes videos with no anxiety, she’s just a lying scumbag and so much for not mentioning us 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
devil satan GIF

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I don’t know how she qualifies for anything her videos should be sent to dwp it might shut her up if she has to live in the real world. And she can do all those things perfectly follow a routine, cook, clean well says she cleans, goes shopping makes videos with no anxiety, she’s just a lying scumbag and so much for not mentioning us 😂
Oh I’ve already reported her for that. Plus we all have her information as she has shared it all online.