Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Fair point and everything we say is in here it’s her choice to come and read it’d when we turn up on her doorstep and give her abuse the she can accuse us of bullying. Even the way it’s worded is just Sabrina 😂
Off course it’s her. She off her face on painkillers and sleepers. And she has the cheek to s rocky for doing weed. She kept saying physically harming her. The only person physically harming her is her self. To get more attention. She’s disgusting. Don’t think she realises that once them tablets run out before they are due to she won’t get anymore.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Off course it’s her. She off her face on painkillers and sleepers. And she has the cheek to s rocky for doing weed. She kept saying physically harming her. The only person physically harming her is her self. To get more attention. She’s disgusting. Don’t think she realises that once them tablets run out before they are due to she won’t get anymore.

The way she stomps about she’s not in any pain at all she has no need for them all that medication. She’s telling people we are psychically harming her but none of us have been near her 😂 I don’t think people believe a word she says anyway as they see how she treats people on her lives if they ask a question she says see what I mean lol then proceeds to call them names and then block them for no reason. She’s going to kick of soon she’ll be back on ranting about Emma today lol did she remove her last post?

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Who is Emma? She will end up with liver failure taking all those meds. Stupid woman. You can't take co-codamol with paracetamol. She can take Naproxen with it but not paracetamol. She is an uneducated fool. She actually bores me now. Like a fing demented parrot. She needs mates, real life mates but then again she is a meany so how could she possibly hold down a friendship. Dolls, death and animals and meds and being a professional victim is her life. Its a sad life in a big wide fun world. Wasting her life talking se that never happened. Get over yourself Sabrina. Lots have lost children and don't go about making it their narrative. 🤥🙄🧐🖕

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Who is Emma? She will end up with liver failure taking all those meds. Stupid woman. You can't take co-codamol with paracetamol. She can take Naproxen with it but not paracetamol. She is an uneducated fool. She actually bores me now. Like a fing demented parrot. She needs mates, real life mates but then again she is a meany so how could she possibly hold down a friendship. Dolls, death and animals and meds and being a professional victim is her life. Its a sad life in a big wide fun world. Wasting her life talking se that never happened. Get over yourself Sabrina. Lots have lost children and don't go about making it their narrative. 🤥🙄🧐🖕

No idea she kept going on about Emma saying she made 30 fake accounts which I don’t believe she assumed she was with us. I didn’t watch all the live she bores me too and it’s the same crap and today I’ll be about Emma 😂 she is clueless even that time the fake out it breath letting on she took something 😂 she’ll know all about it if her liver fails

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s really playing on the knees today do of Sabrina many of us suffer pain daily and we get on it she’s definitely up for a pip review 😂😂 next she’ll be blaming us for her knees being sore I hadn’t finished the video she is now blaming us 😂😂 pathetic person. My feet are sore so Sabrina it’s your fing fault the stress of living near you.

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
She’s really playing on the knees today do of Sabrina many of us suffer pain daily and we get on it she’s definitely up for a pip review 😂😂 next she’ll be blaming us for her knees being sore
She defo must me and she is blaming everyone saying trauma is causing the pain from being bullied she is gonna pay someone now for therapy to fix it

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She defo must me and she is blaming everyone saying trauma is causing the pain from being bullied she is gonna pay someone now for therapy to fix it

No one can fix her knees 😂 a dr will look at them and give her painkillers maybe on a waiting list for new knees advice will be to loose weight. I have arthritis in my spine and feet that’s life unfortunately and many people suffer the same, she always has to blame someone else she can’t even take accountability for the pain she’s in she has to blame someone else

May 6, 2024
antrim
She’s really playing on the knees today do of Sabrina many of us suffer pain daily and we get on it she’s definitely up for a pip review 😂😂 next she’ll be blaming us for her knees being sore I hadn’t finished the video she is now blaming us 😂😂 pathetic person. My feet are sore so Sabrina it’s your fing fault the stress of living near you.
Wow, blaming her pretend sore leg on ‘trauma’
do away off sabby you waste of space!
Seriously, get your head looked at, you have MAJOR issues.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Wow, blaming her pretend sore leg on ‘trauma’
do away off sabby you waste of space!
Seriously, get your head looked at, you have MAJOR issues.

She is laughable 😂 she just looks like an asshole and anyone who reads on here will see it’s not what she says it is a good slap up the face is what she needs might make her forget her knee

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It is just hilarious how the knee is coming up when we said about it on here. I think this Emma person is her or her mate designed to make people believe she is being trolled non stop. She can’t claim bullying if no one sees anything. People know we don’t bully on here we just call her out on her s. So obviously these TikTok accounts have to appear to prove her point.
The sooner she takes one tablet too many the better. Not wishing death just a good dose of liver failure give her something to think about. She thinks imaginary knee problems are bad. Wait until she’s yellow lol

May 6, 2024
antrim
How much chocolate and
She is laughable 😂 she just looks like an asshole and anyone who reads on here will see it’s not what she says it is a good slap up the face is what she needs might make her forget her knee
Nothing would give me more pleasure than decking her right in the fat fing nose. She disgusts me, the carry on of her is ridiculous.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Is she for real. Bullying has caused trauma to one leg. God we are good aren’t we lol. Couldn’t be one leg compensating for the other no it’s has to be bullying. And since when does she have arthritis in it. It was always cartilage damage she claimed. Even tho the doc told her it was only minor wear and tear. She constantly contradicts herself oh yes I clean my house but I literally can’t clean my house. Which is it?? The lovely lady sounds like a scam. Oh yes it’s trauma can cause pain come in and pay be me a load of money and I’ll fix it. Aye right. If she couldn’t hack online hate then come offline. Don’t sit there and cry and moan for it to stop when putting the phone down will fix the problem. She needs to realise the world we live in there will always be hate in this world and what she does will attract that. People don’t stop just because you cry about it. You wrote the hate mail to yourself to make your life more interesting. Everyone knows that. So why should anyone believe a word you say. Away and scoff your chicken curry that will fix your problems.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Is she for real. Bullying has caused trauma to one leg. God we are good aren’t we lol. Couldn’t be one leg compensating for the other no it’s has to be bullying. And since when does she have arthritis in it. It was always cartilage damage she claimed. Even tho the doc told her it was only minor wear and tear. She constantly contradicts herself oh yes I clean my house but I literally can’t clean my house. Which is it?? The lovely lady sounds like a scam. Oh yes it’s trauma can cause pain come in and pay be me a load of money and I’ll fix it. Aye right. If she couldn’t hack online hate then come offline. Don’t sit there and cry and moan for it to stop when putting the phone down will fix the problem. She needs to realise the world we live in there will always be hate in this world and what she does will attract that. People don’t stop just because you cry about it. You wrote the hate mail to yourself to make your life more interesting. Everyone knows that. So why should anyone believe a word you say. Away and scoff your chicken curry that will fix your problems.
She really doesn’t realise how ridiculous she sounds. I was waiting on her saying she was putting her PayPal link in her bio for anyone who wanted to donate to pay for her ‘leg trauma’ 😂😂