Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I honestly think she has made up this account or her mate has to create drama.

I was wondering that last night I saw no Emma I know I wasn’t on all the time but you would think if she has that many fake accounts I would have seen her once 😳 she sat saying her name over and over asking her to make another account so she could block her she’s a weirdo

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I was wondering that last night I saw no Emma I know I wasn’t on all the time but you would think if she has that many fake accounts I would have seen her once 😳 she sat saying her name over and over asking her to make another account so she could block her she’s a weirdo
Someone said if you wanted to talk to her then unblock her and she replied with no won’t make it easy for her. fing crazy

meh

Sep 17, 2024
Ireland
I am new here. Been a silent reader since sabrina said about the site. But I honestly do think she needs help. I have said a few times In comments but I think they get deleted. Then I can't find her for months then she's on my fyp again. It's heartbreaking she lost her child. No mother or father should have to go through that pain. I get the reborn dolls may be a coping mechanism but I think she should go to therapy and come off all social media for her own sanity. She also shouldn't be giving the 'bullies or trolls' the time of day because she's just adding more fuel to the fire. I'm still reading this is my night time read before bed and I do have a right wee giggle at what you all come off with. I will carry on back to my reading currently at page 125 😅 Take care and everyone have a lovely night xx

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Sabrina Angel mom has me in fits 😂😂 counting all the yeahs.

New drinking game for some time, take a shot everytime Sabrina says her favourite words and phrases. Such as : yeahhhh, I’ve been thru hell, I’ve been tortured, Adrian , the vermin stole my baby’s fotas, I did not give you permission to use Jamie’s fotas, addriann , tablet, an don’t come at me, knowamsayin, sniff sniff, ah naw naw naw

Anyone any other shot phrases to add 😂😂