Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

meh

Sep 17, 2024
Ireland
Sabrina Angel mom has me in fits 😂😂 counting all the yeahs.

New drinking game for some time, take a shot everytime Sabrina says her favourite words and phrases. Such as : yeahhhh, I’ve been thru hell, I’ve been tortured, Adrian , the vermin stole my baby’s fotas, I did not give you permission to use Jamie’s fotas, addriann , tablet, an don’t come at me, knowamsayin, sniff sniff, ah naw naw naw

Anyone any other shot phrases to add 😂😂
Well I would be absolutely f*ced after all those shots. 🤣🤣🤣

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I've seen it all now, struggled to get up of the bed but sat straight down again, how could the bed be making her legs worse, she wouldn’t know what sore legs are, I'm crippled with arthritis and I only wish I could do a quarter of the walking she does,definitely must be a pip renewal due.
She takes the absolute piss. There’s defo an investigation or something going on. All of a sudden she’s having a doctors visit, and gurning in every single video about her knee. Too obvious Sabrina, we all know what your up to hunni xo

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I've seen it all now, struggled to get up of the bed but sat straight down again, how could the bed be making her legs worse, she wouldn’t know what sore legs are, I'm crippled with arthritis and I only wish I could do a quarter of the walking she does,definitely must be a pip renewal due.
It's genuine people like yourself i feel sorry for , a good friend of mine is crippled with arthritis and struggles to walk sometimes and people like her can zoom around pushing a dolly's pram without a care in the world. She is nothing but a piss taker!! . Anyway have a fabby day xx 🩷

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She fs me off so much. All that huffing and puffing about sore knees. She wouldn’t know leg pain if it slapped her in her big fat face. Me personally have permanently damaged legs due to blood clots. I had to learn how to walk again due to the damage. Still have sections of my legs that are numb. Then you have the ones with officially diagnosed arthritis and other problems. She has a bit of knee pain and suddenly it’s grateful she can walk. do right off. X-rays don’t show cartilage damage. If the doctor thought something was seriously wrong they would send her For a CT or MRI he’s just placating her. She thinks when results come back she will be sent to orthopaedics. Nah love come down off your benzo high back to the real world. 18 months minimum for an ortho doc even then will be told to lose weight and keep walking.

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
She has most definitely been sent a letter or had a phone call from pip and dla about her reason for being on it as she is protesting too much about her knee forgetting only 2 weeks ago she told everyone she spent the day cleaning and rearranging her mums house🤣 also the hospital or her doctor need to know she was given strong pain meds and is out bulk buying more tablets esp after her apartent oversose🥴

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
My next door neighbour in my last house, he had health issues and received government help for it. He spent his on various things to make his daily life easier, he also had a wetroom put in by someone (social services perhaps?not sure)

She hadnt mentioned her knee for weeks, now its this pantomime, she is angling for more money for sure. What a scummy tramp she is

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland

New drinking game for some time, take a shot everytime Sabrina says her favourite words and phrases. Such as : yeahhhh, I’ve been thru hell, I’ve been tortured, Adrian , the vermin stole my baby’s fotas, I did not give you permission to use Jamie’s fotas, addriann , tablet, an don’t come at me, knowamsayin, sniff sniff, ah naw naw naw

Jesus Christ if we turned Sabby's sayings into a drinking game our livers would be failing quicker than Sabby popping too many paracetamol and co-codamol 🤣🤣

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland

Wisht 🙄🤮🤯drives me mad when she says that word out of nowhere like a tik

May 6, 2024
antrim
My toddler just woke me up and after I settled them back to bed I scrolled through tiktok… anyone noticed Sabrina gets hungry around 12-2am….. benzo/opioid munchies ?!
Just watched those videos, the woman is clearly off her head on tablets. Also hinting for a new bed. Wouldn’t be surprised if a bed makes its way on to her Amazon wish list 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
She will be scrounging for an orthopedic bed from Social Services, one of those that raise you up so she doesnt need to use any energy to get up to get her crisps, pies and cakes at 2am
I hope that pip are all over her tik tok. Stupid witch is really over exaggerating her knee pain lately,but at the same time shows herself walking and pushing her pram, able to get up and down her stairs and clean her house. She’s the type that thinks she’s entitled to whatever she wants without having to pay for it herself. Her downfall is coming for sure.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I hope that pip are all over her tik tok. Stupid witch is really over exaggerating her knee pain lately,but at the same time shows herself walking and pushing her pram, able to get up and down her stairs and clean her house. She’s the type that thinks she’s entitled to whatever she wants without having to pay for it herself. Her downfall is coming for sure.

Oh something is in the air

I dont know why she doesnt just go the media, scientists will pay her MILLIONS for the amount of paranormal activity that goes on, dead people actually showing themselves, and of course there is us who MUST be some sort of scientific masterpiece who have perfected the art of jointly inflicting pain from hundreds of miles away.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh something is in the air

I dont know why she doesnt just go the media, scientists will pay her MILLIONS for the amount of paranormal activity that goes on, dead people actually showing themselves, and of course there is us who MUST be some sort of scientific masterpiece who have perfected the art of jointly inflicting pain from hundreds of miles away.
Exactly you could get a few decent episodes of most haunted out of her house then one of special. Bullies caused my sore knees from miles away. Obviously we want our cut of the profits. Have to interview us all blacked out with actors dubbing us 😂😂😂