Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Hi all. I have silently been watching with a while. I fell for the innocent act fir a very long time and i have been in contact with this woman many times. The alarm bells have been going off with a while. I do not agree with any of her behavior lately. pretending to take an overdose and putting a child photo on her pafe was my final straw. No child s safe in this woman's care. she has a very unhealthy habit going on with all her social media but most off all TT.
There really needs to be something done about her now.
Welcome to the bright side. Everyone wakes up to Sabby's bullshit eventually. Have a wee read through here; we're not the torturers/cretins/devils/fans that she makes out.Actually a load of decent people !

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
I don't really care if I get hate for this, but I've just reported her for benefits fraud, it's clear to be seen there's feck all wrong with her legs,I'm sick of the scrounging and the poor me act,sabrina I wish you knew what pain was,enjoy your benefits while they last. You know that word karma you like to throw about, they'll be less toys and chicken curry then.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240923_192745_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240923_192745_Chrome.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240923_192809_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240923_192809_Chrome.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 20

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I don't really care if I get hate for this, but I've just reported her for benefits fraud, it's clear to be seen there's feck all wrong with her legs,I'm sick of the scrounging and the poor me act,sabrina I wish you knew what pain was,enjoy your benefits while they last. You know that word karma you like to throw about, they'll be less toys and chicken curry then.
👏👏👏👏😘

May 24, 2024
ireland
Excellent well done. Going on about the knee now because she’s trying to prove it to the benefits board that’s all this is, where’s this sore knee when you’re pounding down to the town on pip day? Hope ye get cut off for everything noncey McKenna and I pray to god above something gets done about little benjy, ur abusing the dog physically with the food you give him and the screaming you do at him don’t forget the night u kept screaming at him on live pausing it then coming screaming at your comments that he’s your dog and u can do what u want, it’s all about possession with u isn’t it everything is yours yours yours so u can treat it anyway u like ye evil cow

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

If you see her walking about it’s clear to see there’s nothing wrong with her it’s a disgrace. For that matter even she could work in Asda they sit at the tils and she can sit on TikTok live for 6 years ranting and giving her life story she has no issue with anxiety she could work in a shop the best would be the life of her. I hope they do watch her to see or have been watching her already

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
You’re not the first person to do that ;)

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Your just right there’s nothing wrong with her but badness 😳