Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She was stomping about earlier 😂😂 no pain in them knees
She forgets we have a spy in our group ahaha.
I just made a chicken dinner there. Had to laugh at Sabrina’s attempt. Has a cheek to call it a plate of dinner. I did chicken breasts, baby sausages , cabbage , roasties and yorkies and proper gravy. Can tell the kind of up bringing she’s had. I don’t like veggies so I’m not eating them. Parents give their kids fruit and veg as kids so they can get used to it and develop favourites. Think she grew up on tuna sandwiches. My kid has loved carrots broccoli parsnips green beans from no age. She’s not a fan of cabbage but she eats it smothered in gravy lol.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She forgets we have a spy in our group ahaha.
I just made a chicken dinner there. Had to laugh at Sabrina’s attempt. Has a cheek to call it a plate of dinner. I did chicken breasts, baby sausages , cabbage , roasties and yorkies and proper gravy. Can tell the kind of up bringing she’s had. I don’t like veggies so I’m not eating them. Parents give their kids fruit and veg as kids so they can get used to it and develop favourites. Think she grew up on tuna sandwiches. My kid has loved carrots broccoli parsnips green beans from no age. She’s not a fan of cabbage but she eats it smothered in gravy lol.

That sounds lovely 😊 you’re making me hungry now lol. I was thinking when she said last night about making Christmas dinner for them how depressing is that chicken and mash for your dinner not a vegetable or roastie in sight and doesn’t she know if hot cooking for others you cook what they might like not just for yourself 😂
I don’t even look out for her either before she says I’m stalking her 😂 she passes my house 😂 same way I’m sure everyone sees me getting into my car a million times a day running the kids everywhere lol

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That sounds lovely 😊 you’re making me hungry now lol. I was thinking when she said last night about making Christmas dinner for them how depressing is that chicken and mash for your dinner not a vegetable or roastie in sight and doesn’t she know if hot cooking for others you cook what they might like not just for yourself 😂
Exactly. Ok the mother probably sprung it on her but I wonder what her Xmas dinners look like. Turkey and mash and chicken gravy. Ewwww
She just said she was up seeing the nephew is this the bad one? She was like he’s been behaving himself.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Just realised what those octopuses remind me off. Especially when she puts confetti in the head.
Fail Science Fiction GIF by FilmStruck

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly. Ok the mother probably sprung it on her but I wonder what her Xmas dinners look like. Turkey and mash and chicken gravy. Ewwww
She just said she was up seeing the nephew is this the bad one? She was like he’s been behaving himself.

It could be I haven’t seen her video he got six months but got out for time already served I haven’t seen her videos today yet he must be living with the granny then as no one else wanted him

Last edited:

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It could be I haven’t seen her video he for six months but got out for time already served I haven’t seen her videos today yet he must be living with the granny then as no one else wanted him
She said she was up seeing him today at the mother’s house. Apparently he had been behaving himself. Yes in prison 😂😂 is she going to set her cousin on all us cretins 😂😂
Also why do none of these family members ever go to her house. They all go to the mothers. She just stomps in where she probably isn’t wanted lol

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
I wonder will she making a video about her nephew being in court today for domestic violence he pleaded guilty and her saying the other night he’s a good oul cub, clearly took after his aunt 😡
She has a video up talking about a nephew Brandon is that who it is and does he have a second name is it the same as hers

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
She said she was up seeing him today at the mother’s house. Apparently he had been behaving himself. Yes in prison 😂😂 is she going to set her cousin on all us cretins 😂😂
Also why do none of these family members ever go to her house. They all go to the mothers. She just stomps in where she probably isn’t wanted lol
They prob see her and the doll and say ‘aw do naw her again’ 😂 bet the mum cracks up everytime she sees Sabbys number coming up on phone too 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

None of them go near her I don’t even think he wants anything to do with her 😳 and that says a lot also says a lot about the family in general when they support him. That’s why abusers get away with half the time the family supports them