Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She says oh I wanted to name and shame aye she couldn’t because she still has oil to get off them and if they heard what she was saying they could be like away and jump for your oil. She won’t say anything else tho because she needs that oil man as she can’t afford 200 quid out right for oil. I doubt that she’s paid off the whole 300l worth. They deliver and she pays off every fortnight. If they knew what she said they would refund what she has already paid and say go somewhere else.
Also the lorry parks in the car park but the hose isn’t that long that it can reach round all the houses to her tank! It needs to be closer or go through her house. Since she didn’t answer the door to them they couldn’t deliver. Is she actually that stupid. She will be giving off about all the cars no doubt now. Funny how she has people private messaging her but no sod ever leaves a comment.

What about all her lovely friends the ones who stalked other peoples pages and posted pictures of their kids for her could they not help her out with oil 😳 I don’t believe anyone messages her there is a local company called go for it which will bring you oil or go to the shop for you if you need it. She could have lasted the weekend 😂 but then there would have been no drama that way

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
No she said her cousin is buying the haribos so no doubt that’s how she paid for the jar. Wonder if the cousin will ever actually get them. She still has electric till Monday and hot water and a fire so wtf is she moaning about. She’s hardly going to freeze. Why not go sit with her mother if she is that Baltic! Isn’t happy unless she’s moaning

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
No she said her cousin is buying the haribos so no doubt that’s how she paid for the jar. Wonder if the cousin will ever actually get them. She still has electric till Monday and hot water and a fire so wtf is she moaning about. She’s hardly going to freeze. Why not go sit with her mother if she is that Baltic! Isn’t happy unless she’s moaning

That’s the cousin whose gf she is supposed to have hit 😳 the mind boggles it’s not even that cold I have my windows open and I probably won’t put heat on today lol if she wore something other than a vest top she might be ok 😂😂 but your right she has been lacking attention so she has to be moaning about something

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did she say she pays in her for oil? Now she’s saying she has paid for the oil I’m only catching up on her videos now. Such a rant over oil 😂😂😂 she needs to get over herself selfish tramp she’s so entitled why would she name and shame the oil man 😂 I’ll name them if she wants on Monday or give them a wee ring and let them know about the abuse she’s been giving them on social media.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Just catching up on comments, was out all day,haven't watched her yet,I think I know the oil company, there's a coal man in omagh and he orders the oil then you pay him every week or fortnight, my sister used to get it but he charges interest, it's definitely handy if you haven't the money upfront, 100 litres of oil of the same company is only £83,see sabrina if you didn't buy crap you could afford your oil.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
I admit to running out of oil last year myself, it was the middle of January so a lot colder than now,it's not nice, it was the weekend so obviously couldn't get a delivery until the start of the next week, guess what I done sabrina I put on a electric heater that I keep for emergencies, wrapped myself up in a blanket and I definitely didn't go on fb begging for oil or tiktok looking sympathy, nothing is ever your fault is it.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I admit to running out of oil last year myself, it was the middle of January so a lot colder than now,it's not nice, it was the weekend so obviously couldn't get a delivery until the start of the next week, guess what I done sabrina I put on a electric heater that I keep for emergencies, wrapped myself up in a blanket and I definitely didn't go on fb begging for oil or tiktok looking sympathy, nothing is ever your fault is it.

It could happen to anyone but the drama queen needs attention cause no one else has ever run out of oil 😂😂 as I said earlier I don’t have my oil on and I’m in my kitchen and it’s no where near cold maybe if she moved about and she never opens windows or blinds so no cold air could get in 😂 the drama of her is unreal the sniff of her in the video for extra effect 😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
No sympathy what so ever for her , there are people homeless, on the streets with nothing 😪 and this big fecking clampit goes on the beg for oil !! Sabby put your crusty big girls pants on and wrap a fecking blanket round you or just shut the do up and go to bed and don't get up till Monday 🤷‍♀️ You are unbelievable , you good for nothing fing scrounging manky b !! Jump in the cot with your dollies and yous can all keep warm together 😂😂