Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I love how she has turned off commenting and then sits making s up what she thinks people are saying so she can record herself sitting arguing with herself :LOL:

She REALLY doesnt like being called out on her grooming does she! That hits a nerve

Someone should put a sign in her garden at Halloween 😂 won’t say too much as it’s a really good idea

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
You can see the bandage on her arm. No chance a nurse put that on. The last one she got was all the way down her hand. This one is just a bandage wrapped badly around her arm. Proves she never actually did anything. I’d say she went there for some random reason.

She was probably looking more painkillers 😂 for her knees

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
WARNING what Sabby!!!!!?
BETTER learn what!!???
do off would U! U absolute sick tramp!!! Again sending out threats 😡😡😡 Ur threats mean do all 2 anyone !! Wow she really boils my piss with them type off posts .. if she really wanted this 2 stop all she has 2 do is leave TT an carry on with her life but instead she wants everyone 2 leave her alone so she can continue grooming vulnerable people an get what money she can off people 😡

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
Just seen her last video 😡 Is she really that desperate for interaction, views , attention she has to resort to try and bait anyone who doesn't agree with her or on the "vermin site" as she calls it. Always the victim, she spoke to someone recently who has basically told her trauma can show in the body as pain, now she's running with it ( pardon the pun) 🤣 . She knows her knee pain is a life style problem, her weight, lack of exercise brought on by a past injury. Sabrina you're a 44 year old woman who has openly admitted to self harm since 2017 take some damn accountability for your own actions, stop blaming the world for everything wrong in your life. Now she's sitting online throwing idle threats. Keep it up luv you'll get a great report for your PIP assessment, not too mention you're building a fab file for a psychiatric assessment 👍

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
WARNING what Sabby!!!!!?
BETTER learn what!!???
do off would U! U absolute sick tramp!!! Again sending out threats 😡😡😡 Ur threats mean do all 2 anyone !! Wow she really boils my piss with them type off posts .. if she really wanted this 2 stop all she has 2 do is leave TT an carry on with her life but instead she wants everyone 2 leave her alone so she can continue grooming vulnerable people an get what money she can off people 😡
Imagine being 44years of age and having no photographic identification. That is just crazy to me.

🤣🤣 She has do all in life!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
WARNING what Sabby!!!!!?
BETTER learn what!!???
100% correct. She has the solution right there delete the app then she wouldn’t see anything. She wants people to roll over and let her carry on lying ,abusing people and animals , grooming children , scamming money of people the list goes on. Funny how she’s all these afflictions and no proof. Receipts or it didn’t happen sabby

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Reported that absolutely unnecessary video. Why is she looking attention constantly ? No one is bullying her. She tortures herself.

I’m really at a point where I can’t even watch her anymore. It’s absolutely rinse and repeat all for benefits and attention.

I have no idea how her neighbours put up with her. Absolute vermin.
I’ve also reported that video.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m confused does that mean she self harmed when her nephew was in the house? That’s what her videos suggests as she had a video up shouting about addiction I saw her 5 minutes later and she said in her post that her cousin saw her shaking but her nephew was there as well so if he was down did he not see her shake? Such a lying scumbag

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
That’s an actual joke. How can she get away with the things she’s saying and doing in these videos. God help anyone vulnerable scrolling their fyp and seeing that witch.

Exactly I just can't stop thinking about people who really r vulnerable when she posts that crap ! I've seen it first hand already and the devastation caused by her was horrible 2 watch

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I’m confused does that mean she self harmed when her nephew was in the house? That’s what her videos suggests as she had a video up shouting about addiction I saw her 5 minutes later and she said in her post that her cousin saw her shaking but her nephew was there as well so if he was down did he not see her shake? Such a lying scumbag

I was confused about all of that also but I don't think it's all that deep she's a lying bastard that's the real truth

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Just seen her last video 😡 Is she really that desperate for interaction, views , attention she has to resort to try and bait anyone who doesn't agree with her or on the "vermin site" as she calls it. Always the victim, she spoke to someone recently who has basically told her trauma can show in the body as pain, now she's running with it ( pardon the pun) 🤣 . She knows her knee pain is a life style problem, her weight, lack of exercise brought on by a past injury. Sabrina you're a 44 year old woman who has openly admitted to self harm since 2017 take some damn accountability for your own actions, stop blaming the world for everything wrong in your life. Now she's sitting online throwing idle threats. Keep it up luv you'll get a great report for your PIP assessment, not too mention you're building a fab file for a psychiatric assessment 👍

I can’t see it has it been taken down?