Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Well, I did it while I had my coffee, of course the regulars here dont need to read this next wall of text, this is for "the lovely lovely ones" who will come to see what "The Devil site" holds:devilish:

1 - ME...of COURSE it starts off with ME, it always does! and that filter?? WOW :ROFLMAO:
2 - making sure the bandage is in screen for sympathy and attention
3 - "was working hard"
4 - Jamie was perfect, the most beautiful boy she had ever seen. That's why she photoshops all his photos and kicks off when his dad posted un adulterated ones:rolleyes:
5 - Not a survivor of DV, PERP of DV (proven) and supports cousin who is just out of prison for the same
6 - Not a survivor of SH, promoter of SH for attention, lies about SH for attention, wastes the NHS's time over SH
7 - Does hide who she is, 99% is made up lies for attention, videos deleted when called out with receipts
8 - Made up ""Logan"" as a means of grabbing more attention
9 - Never mentioned the brothers until they died and could be used for sympathy and attention
10 - Jumped on Ryan's death for sympathy and attention
11 - She never even met Catfish Michael:ROFLMAO:
12 - Milking Granny dying, but didnt go to her funeral or even mention her before that
13 - lost cousins and dad but STILL doesnt think this is all due to Karma :ROFLMAO:
14 - Reborns to attract attention, she saw others getting gifts and views, she jumped on the bandwagon
15 - Crafts she does to sell/cheat the benefit system she is already milking
16 - Bullied online, but when she does it she is "ENTITLED to state her opinion"
17 - The hate mail has been proven to have be sent herself
18 - The police may be "involved" but they have told her over and over there is no crime being committed
19 - The photos are out there online because she SOLD her son to the tabloids, she exploited that poor wee soul from day 1 and is STILL doing it
20 - She doxxed her own address
21- A lot of the so called bullying accounts are her and the minors that she groomed to do her dirty work for her
22 - We dont call her a "p" word we call you a GROOMER as you entice young children into your home with a house full of toys, you fill them with crisps and sweeties and bottles of Prime and buy presents to make them come to your home. You also GROOM vulnerable young adults into making fake accounts and posting online
23 - She posted photos of Charlene's wee boy, asked for proof she did and wont acknowledge the proof
24 - A graveyard is a public place. No one needed to "find" the grave she SCREAMED its location during one of numerous attention grabbing suicide threats
25 - The disgusting state and how dirty the house IS talked about. Waxing lyrical about how much she cleans it IS called out as it is SO dirty
26 - Jumped on the bones comment as an excuse for attention as views have plummeted now everyone can see her for who she really is
27 - It isnt "mild what I am saying" its cherry picked comments edited and warped for her own attention seeking agenda & the truth is out there in the accounts she warns people not to follow
28 - She wont ignore anyone (like a normal person would) as its an excuse to bleat non stop
29 - She deserves EVERYTHING that comes her way, she is a bitter, evil old person, filled with hate for any parent
30 - "No one sees me screaming at rock bottom" errrr we have ALL seen it countless times because she conveniently manages to remember to record it
31 - "I'm just a normal mum" you are NEITHER of these things
32 - Funny how she never mentioned the death threats she screamed about her niece, how certain children are no longer allowed near her home as she was exploited them and posting them online. SO much "honest" Sabrina left out conveniently
:rolleyes:

Of course there are hundreds of things she has done, I simply addressed each point she lied about AS she lied about them

Hope everyone has a great day!
Everything said above is 100% true and accurate. We found out all this because sabby can’t keep her big gob shut. Nothing is private or kept offline because she can’t get attention from it. The stuff she doesn’t say is stuff she hasn’t made up a lie about. She doesn’t talk much about micheal as he was a cat fish online that conveniently died when he got what he wanted of her. (Money) but she still believes they were meant to be.
Yes people have died but lots of us have had family members die and don’t get on like her. Everything is an attention grabbing opportunity. When anyone questions her motives or stories she brands them a bully and goes out of her way to put their face and their children’s face online. She is so jealous of woman with children. It’s not our fault you lost your son and couldn’t have anymore (Logan was a figment of your imagination) she’s worked so hard at the victim complex she could have took the time to get herself right and have more children or adopt. But no sabby can’t have a happy ending as that wouldn’t get views.
Saying she is a survivor of SH is awful. How are you a survivor if you are still scratching yourself for attention. Also she is the abuser in the relationship with rocky. Not saying he was innocent but it wasn’t the controlled manipulation case she makes it out to be.
One more thing why with the over produced filter. What you hiding?

cammy

Jun 11, 2024
dublin
She does my head in - all me me me poor me - verbal diarrhea- I didn’t see her live last night but I saw her post she did at 3 this morning (I saw it when I woke up to go to work!!!!). I thought she was going to bed early so as to get up for the new bed. Maybe if she went down to Anne Summers bought herself a wee toy and ‘christened’ the new bed - then maybe she won’t be as miserable!!!!!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Everything said above is 100% true and accurate. We found out all this because sabby can’t keep her big gob shut. Nothing is private or kept offline because she can’t get attention from it. The stuff she doesn’t say is stuff she hasn’t made up a lie about. She doesn’t talk much about micheal as he was a cat fish online that conveniently died when he got what he wanted of her. (Money) but she still believes they were meant to be.
Yes people have died but lots of us have had family members die and don’t get on like her. Everything is an attention grabbing opportunity. When anyone questions her motives or stories she brands them a bully and goes out of her way to put their face and their children’s face online. She is so jealous of woman with children. It’s not our fault you lost your son and couldn’t have anymore (Logan was a figment of your imagination) she’s worked so hard at the victim complex she could have took the time to get herself right and have more children or adopt. But no sabby can’t have a happy ending as that wouldn’t get views.
Saying she is a survivor of SH is awful. How are you a survivor if you are still scratching yourself for attention. Also she is the abuser in the relationship with rocky. Not saying he was innocent but it wasn’t the controlled manipulation case she makes it out to be.
One more thing why with the over produced filter. What you hiding?

We all KNOW what she is hiding, a worn hard face that makes her look 20+ years older than she is, but that doesnt fit the "sweet lil old me victim" narrative of that video

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
Hey, I’ve actually had to take a step back from that fing animal and anything to do with her. I hope all you lads are ok and doing well the past few days :) yeah I just can’t hack it anymore the se out of her mouth the pure lies the venom and manipulation is crazy I’ve just had to leave it alone , that bandage video, I had to turn it off the manipulative se was just crazy. Anyway hope everyone’s ok and also has anyone watched the Darryl Dixon p season 2 yet?
I can honestly say I haven’t been able to watch since the IVF comments. It affected me so badly. I do enjoy being in here though to hear what everyone is up to and how everyone is! I have a wee chuckle at some of the funny things said in here but I just cannot ever let myself watch her again. She came up on my FYP and I instantly reported

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I can honestly say I haven’t been able to watch since the IVF comments. It affected me so badly. I do enjoy being in here though to hear what everyone is up to and how everyone is! I have a wee chuckle at some of the funny things said in here but I just cannot ever let myself watch her again. She came up on my FYP and I instantly reported

Her comments about IVF were BEYOND despicable, they came from a place of ignorance and hate. She is a vile creature who lashes out at anyone who is a parent, the jealousy consumes her to her core.
She has disparaged every community out there, IVF, SH, DV, MH, angel parents, cancer ....the list is ENDLESS. She is SO self centred that NO ONE has suffered as much as her, no one is more ENTITLED than her. She knows how worthless she is and tries to be the centre of attention no matter who she tramples to get there. EVERYONE sees her for what she is, hence the latest orchestrated stunt, sorry, pinned post :rolleyes:

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
Not Sabby related. Anyone that pays full price for their trainers is crazzzzyyyy. This is my 3rd pair of air forces and they were only £21 and the sambas were £14.15 😂 good old SaraMart / Hacoo
I did my first order a few nights ago!!! Can’t wait for my £1.99 “Tiffany” necklace to come 😆 ordered some adidas too and a couple pairs of Nikes for the kids and a pair of Ugg slippers for mammy for part of her stocking at Christmas. My parents stay with us every Christmas (despite living just down the road) I foolishly started stockings from Santa for them and now I have to do it every year or the kids will get suss! THEN I still have to buy them gifts from us too! And Santa leaves stockings for me and partner as well. Why oh why did I do this to myself 😆😆😆😆