Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Ok I don’t think she realises that when pushing that type of pram that puts pressure on the knees and would cause pain not help it. Add all her shopping on top of that. Her claims don’t make sense just like her life. People don’t really care what she buys and what she doesn’t. It’s the horrible words she slings and the things she does not to mention the lies upon lies for attention. She can’t claim about getting in the taxi hurt her as we all saw her bounce into her cousins car not an ounce of pain on her face.

It was clear for all to see on Sunday there was no knee pain 😂😂 even lifting the wheels into a car would cause you pain if you had genuine pain so maybe she needs to think about leaving the dolls at home 😳

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I’m just copy and pasting a random comment with link to see if it works, I’m not sure how to share group. My sister had invited me to it when I joined

Thankyou for sharing!!

Campus Online Shop For Everything

Sambas

Ugg slippers

Sorry I don’t know how to invite you, I don’t have you on Facebook. That link helps get onto branded stuff though x

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That’s just beyond sad. A 44 year old woman sitting in an empty bedroom talking to herself. If she really truly believed in what she was saying why is videoing it. If she’s talking with her “children” why share it with everyone. It’s proving she only does this for attention and views. The books and the dvds are only there for attention. She won’t read to them when the camera isn’t running or put the tv on. She claims it’s not normal the hate she gets. If she deleted TikTok and carried on with her life who would hate on her? No one says anything in the real world. TikTok is her biggest addiction she can’t function with out it and along with it will come judgement and criticism that’s normal. She can’t shout and scream it away. Turn the fing phone off and there you are free.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 do me she really is bat s crazy!!!! Their at heaven school 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't cope 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How come she didn’t have to buy them uniforms for heaven school. Or school supplies. And how come Jamie got a p1 uniform for earth and a blazer for high school but poor Logan can’t even get a pair of shoes. Also what class is Logan in. As she claims he stayed a baby but he’s in big boy pjs but he plays with baby toys. Does logan ride the yellow bus in heaven?

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
No one mentioned her fing floor!! Out of all those videos the least crazy thing was the bloody floor.

I love how she made a video just to explain to "the cretins there is such a thing as bleach"
There is also such a thing as keeping your house clean and tidy for no reason other than decency
She cleaned it because she felt shamed into it, NOT because anyone said anything she just KNEW it was manky and rectified it
Bessie Bunter with her 28 pasties

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
How come she didn’t have to buy them uniforms for heaven school. Or school supplies. And how come Jamie got a p1 uniform for earth and a blazer for high school but poor Logan can’t even get a pair of shoes. Also what class is Logan in. As she claims he stayed a baby but he’s in big boy pjs but he plays with baby toys. Does logan ride the yellow bus in heaven?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 They ride the yellow bus and Sabby is the yellow bus !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣