Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
How come she didn’t have to buy them uniforms for heaven school. Or school supplies. And how come Jamie got a p1 uniform for earth and a blazer for high school but poor Logan can’t even get a pair of shoes. Also what class is Logan in. As she claims he stayed a baby but he’s in big boy pjs but he plays with baby toys. Does logan ride the yellow bus in heaven?
I wonder does sabby pick them up at the bus stop in her yellow sliders?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She said last night Jamie would be in first year he wouldn’t he would be in 2nd year 😳 haven’t watched any of her videos today im too tired and busy i have a little person who i lifted from school and im lifting his big sister at 5 can’t say too much about them because if she mentioned them or shared them their mother would rip the head of her 😂 unlike Sabrina i can spend time with them without making a video for tik tok 😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She said last night Jamie would be in first year he wouldn’t he would be in 2nd year 😳 haven’t watched any of her videos today im too tired and busy i have a little person who i lifted from school and im lifting his big sister at 5 can’t say too much about them because if she mentioned them or shared them their mother would rip the head of her 😂

Here get a tena on when Ur ready 2 watch them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bat s crazy🤣🤣🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Here get a tena on when Ur ready 2 watch them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bat s crazy🤣🤣🤣
I swear I sat there thinking it can’t get worse. Next video. It got worse. I’m genuinely curious. So they go to heaven school but come back home in spurt. Is the school made up of heaven children or do they float to omagh high and roam the halls. Do all the teachers that die work in heaven school. Is there heaven university? How come Jamie doesn’t bring home his mates from heaven school to watch 15 and 18 rated movies. Let’s be honest she would be all over them giving them bags of tat and half candles. Then do they float back home? I’ve got to know more!!!!

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I swear I sat there thinking it can’t get worse. Next video. It got worse. I’m genuinely curious. So they go to heaven school but come back home in spurt. Is the school made up of heaven children or do they float to omagh high and roam the halls. Do all the teachers that die work in heaven school. Is there heaven university? How come Jamie doesn’t bring home his mates from heaven school to watch 15 and 18 rated movies. Let’s be honest she would be all over them giving them bags of tat and half candles. Then do they float back home? I’ve got to know more!!!!
It’s pure and utter madness not grief just madness😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

The thing with her is you can’t not watch her 😂 you never know what she’s going to be at I think she try’s to let on she’s delusional but she’s just mad we all like to think our loved ones are at peace and go somewhere but she takes to to another level 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
😂😂😂😂😂and when they leave heaven school do they go and get a heaven job?

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I Wana know too but honestly she doesn even know them answers because she changes the rules everytime she opens her mouth because she thinks of something that's even more mental than the last thing .. this is all for pip and followers she doesn't care about looking like a nice person anymore she knows crazy gets her more views ... I bet at pip meetings she introduces Jamie an Logan 2 them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I Wana know too but honestly she doesn even know them answers because she changes the rules everytime she opens her mouth because she thinks of something that's even more mental than the last thing .. this is all for pip and followers she doesn't care about looking like a nice person anymore she knows crazy gets her more views ... I bet at pip meetings she introduces Jamie an Logan 2 them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If there’s only her in the house how does it get so dirty 😂 I’ve watched the one about the beach 😳 we should put a video up crying leave us alone you mention is every day 😂😂 and us dragged up says her who can’t even speak right or clean herself 😳

Aye her empty bottle of bleach 🤣🤣🤣 lair she cleaned the floor with baby wipes ! Lol

Last edited:

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Shes on about her knees 😳 I got an x ray about 2 weeks ago and the dr rang me 8 days later with the results as it showed up something but if she hasn’t heard by now there’s nothing wrong well that’s my assumption she’ll be down crack when she gets a letter to say nothing is wrong 😂
Why does it take so long on results of an x-ray ..bid I go for an x-ray I get the results straight away
Hope Ur ok xx

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Shes on about her knees 😳 I got an x ray about 2 weeks ago and the dr rang me 8 days later with the results as it showed up something but if she hasn’t heard by now there’s nothing wrong well that’s my assumption she’ll be down crack when she gets a letter to say nothing is wrong 😂
I predict mild wear and tear. From no vitamins and excess weight

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The X-ray was just a way of getting rid of her. The doctor knows exactly what it is but she won’t accept it. He said oh we will get an X-ray. Knowing it won’t show anything. No doubt the X-ray tech and the doctor will be liars and vermin. She’s not bad enough that she needs more intervention. Oh she said she was getting referred to an ortho doc but she will be waiting months and months and the X-ray results will no doubt go to him so she won’t know for a long while

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Can u imagine her reaction if they say mild wear and tear and her huffing an panting about 😂😂 everyone knows if you have sore knees weight loss will help and keeping moving them that’s why she thinks they are getting sorer she is siting about too much
Oh she will say he can't even read an x-ray properly or see need more x-rays done cos they done them wrong .. it's not an x-ray she needs it's straight jacket!