Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Only getting a chance to look at Sabrina’s pinned video, and iv 5 pages to catch up to 855 (just opened page) but Jesus a lot of deaths mentioned. She is so hard done by. I could say the same too Sabrina about who I lost along my life but it’s not anyone’s business, ok you can justify for Jamie and Logan passing, but no need to name every Tom Dick and Harry (sorry mean no disrespect to the dead R.I.P) but we didn’t need to hear every detail of who died you make it sound like your the grim reaper which would make me want to stay away from you more wouldn’t want the touch of death. Anyways now time to read. So bare with me people

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
If only my fussy teenage son would wear cheap clothes, everything has to be branded evev aftershave.
Anooooo ryt!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 My kids wouldn put that crap near them nor would I want them 2 only the best for my kids because that's what I live for if my kids aren't happy then I'm not happy an I'm sure it's like all U mums on here .. I suppose heaven kids r diff 🙄🤣

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
If only my fussy teenage son would wear cheap clothes, everything has to be branded evev aftershave.
Anooooo ryt!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 My kids wouldn put that crap near them nor would I want them 2 only the best for my kids because that's what I live for if my kids aren't happy then I'm not happy an I'm sure it's like all U mums on here .. I suppose heaven kids r diff 🙄🤣
She has no clue a 10 year old would hardly wear Spider-Man shoes let alone a 12 year old 😂
My son is 7 and grew outa Spiderman when he was 5! 🤣 She doesn have a clue but I suppose only mums would understand

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I agree every penny we have goes on them. We aren’t happy unless they are happy. We advocate for them and would kill for them. Sabby thinks buying crap and toys shows love. More tat equals more love in her eyes. It proves she doesn’t get signs from up above she sees what’s on sale and if it’s boy related she will get it. If Jamie were giving signs why would he want Spider-Man and hot wheels as a 12 year old. It’s all in her tiny mind.

May 24, 2024
ireland
I don’t have kids and I have myself chosen to never have kids I just don’t think it would be fair to the child but I do have nephews that I have helped raise and I understand what I guys say about ur kids I adore my boys, one rings me every day for help on his video game and just to hang out and the other one is just the sweetest little boy , she’s fin nuts I haven watched the videos tbh I skip past them she’s full of venom and jealousy and manipulation, classic narcissist and yes GROOMER!!!!!!! But I have a video clip of her the other day saying ‘yes I’m home yes I walk fast especially when it’s raining I walk really fast’ and I’d love someone to send it to pip lol I have no idea how to do that and cba but do her, heaven school, with his light up spider man runners with the discount sticker on them? Mad how the boys only show signs in the discount basket. fin fruit loop