Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Is she selling the doll because she bought the bed she didn’t need a new bed 😂 she took a notion she wanted a new bed she said we are obsessed but she’s posting about us all day every day. Just watched it now it’s for her trauma treatment 😂😂 clown
Aye she has said multiple times it was the bed or bring the new doll home. So she thinking if she says it’s for treatment for the trauma we have caused her she will get a bite. Nah love everyone knows what you are like.

May 24, 2024
ireland
It’s wild that HAS to video her self talking to the boys dyyyyyyyarlins and has to press record on that button but now she can’t even play with her cat without pressing it, just play with your cat why do u have to record it I find it alllllll so strange like that woman is fin twisted it’s crazy ,!all day every day spouting about us 247 and saying a deadb(rip) child is in school in heaven and will be coming home soon

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Aye she has said multiple times it was the bed or bring the new doll home. So she thinking if she says it’s for treatment for the trauma we have caused her she will get a bite. Nah love everyone knows what you are like.

No one will pay 200 for a doll especially not from her that’ll be the next crisis no one wants my doll 😂😂 that’ll be our fault too

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Is anyone else predicting something happening to her house like windows put in or graffiti. Just to show the damage the bullies will have done. She keeps saying about us doxxing her address and getting someone to do our dirty work for us. She is that sick she will get her nephew or someone to do something so she can do everyone how bad we are.

I wouldn’t put nothing past her she will
Do anything to get people to not listen to us I told my kids or she ever approached us to hit record on their phone not to video her but pick up what she is saying because I don’t trust her

May 6, 2024
antrim
That’s my thoughts too because I got a call 8 days after my x ray and hers has been longer then 8 days and you get a letter if nothing much shows up 😂
That's what it is I bet. Absolute waste of an xray for her. See when she refused to see mental health when the person on the phone from hospital told her she needed to see them, well from now on she should be told to do off by the NHS. She can't cherry pick what services she uses. The smelly witch. Those pj bottoms will be needing fumigated soon 🤢