Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina Sabrina Sabrina. Stealing a doll off a terminally ill woman and selling it for £200. You are a disgrace.

The doll is as ugly as you, you should keep her. Suppose we need money for the faith healer 😂 horrible horrible bastard , never fail to amaze me
Xrays must have come back and the doctor told her there's do all wrong with her knees, so now she's going to claim that trauma caused the pain she's imagining. Dirty rotten b she is

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
WHAT IS that video all about??

"Not mentioning the vermin", spends half the video doing exactly that
"Do I look like I care"? YES, YES YOU CLEARLY DO you deranged halfwit:rolleyes:
The obsession is not normal wi you vermin" Says she who mentions us in EVERY video, over and over and over again :ROFLMAO:

That dolly looks like it has had a stroke, its as horrible looking as scabby herself
Screenshot 2024-10-02 164204.png

May 6, 2024
antrim
WHAT IS that video all about??

"Not mentioning the vermin", spends half the video doing exactly that
"Do I look like I care"? YES, YES YOU CLEARLY DO you deranged halfwit:rolleyes:
The obsession is not normal wi you vermin" Says she who mentions us in EVERY video, over and over and over again :ROFLMAO:

That dolly looks like it has had a stroke, its as horrible looking as scabby herself
Screenshot 2024-10-02 164204.png
Give me baby Annabelle over that thing anyday

May 6, 2024
antrim
Why does she need £200 for "leg treatment"?
Has she decided to stop being a colossal waste of space and resources to the NHS?
Or is she bullshitting as per?
She needs £200 to pay off her toymaster order. She wouldn't even take the free help for her mental health so there's no way she's paying for some con woman to heal her fing legs. Her legs are fine, it's her personality that's fed

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
She needs £200 to pay off her toymaster order. She wouldn't even take the free help for her mental health so there's no way she's paying for some con woman to heal her fing legs. Her legs are fine, it's her personality that's fed
Did you watch her latest video bouncing about that bedroom? She has the face for anything…but soap

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Oh o, just used the R word again. I’m standing here cooking my partners dinner waiting on him coming home, gonna end up burning the pepper sauce coz of Sabby and her manic episode😂, get the popcorn ready for this evening folks.
She may get ready for a new account, I'd say this one is gonna get banned soon after that...

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I take it she’s seen Joanne’s post and Sabrina angel mom post. Good!! Does she ever actually do up about her imaginary problems. She’s a sad ugly little woman who lives alone with her Dollie’s and obsessed with death and the beyond. Sitting there saying the b is back. How many times is it this time. The b was always there. The evil skanky b. Selling that doll that you moaned about so much and stole of Shauna. Oh but it’s because you have to pay for trauma treatment. So it’s our fault. Away and jump you tramp. No one is going to buy that ugly looking thing that stinks of cat piss and cat hair. Be wiped with a baby wipe. You fing hilarious Sabrina. A joke.

wahwah

May 26, 2024
Northern ireland
Haven't seen anything today but it seems her addiction is to the instant gratification spending money and getting something new brings. It clearly doesnt matter what it is, its more the feeling she needs rather than the actual object. Once that passes she has to move on to the next new thing. Probably why she goes through newborns like nobodies business.